Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Updated list of programs on DC NL/BE

Cartoons:
  1. 101 Dalmatian Street shorts
  2. Big City Greens
  3. Big Hero 6: The Series (only aired on Saturdays at 09:10 and 21:25)
  4. Descendants: Wicked World
  5. DuckTales
  6. Elena of Avalor
  7. Gravity Falls
  8. LoliRock
  9. Mickey Mouse shorts
  10. Milo Milo's Law
  11. Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir
  12. Phineas and Ferb
  13. Rolling with the Ronks (only aired at 22:00)
  14. Sabrina: Secrets of a Teenage Witch
  15. Star vs the Forces of Evil
  16. Tangled: The Series
  17. The Psammy Show (only aired between 21:30 and 06:00)
Live-action:
  1. Alex & Co
  2. Bizaardvark (back)
  3. Coop and Cami Ask the World (NEW)
  4. Jessie
  5. K.C. Undercover
  6. Raven's Home
  7. Stuck in the Middle
  8. Summer Camp
Disney Junior programs:
  1. Mickey and the Roadsters
  2. PJ Masks
  3. Puppy Dog Pals
  4. Vampirina
Only at night:
  1. Chez Remy: Samen Fit
  2. Evermore Chronicles
  3. The Lodge
  4. Violetta

Last edited:

ltw9719

Unofficial Disney Channel Korea Social Ambassador
DC Korea airs Peppa Pig!?

Enviado desde mi moto e5 plus mediante Tapatalk

Don't need to worry too much because as in the schedule, it airs at 11pm when target audiences of the show ― the preschoolers ― are almost impossible to watch.

Meanwhile, DC US have refreshed some of the commercial bumpers which look like below.

The graphics used in new bumpers have first shown on Sydney to the Max promos since last year and they have some 'sketches' which also part of current EMEA graphics. So, is it a signal that DCs in EMEA could adopt this new US graphics? I think one of the reason DCs in EMEA don't use the current US graphics have some kind of 'flashing images' (one of the factor that UK broadcasters warn before start of some shows) but the new one don't contain so they can adopt the graphics without any inconveniences. Of course according to recent EMEA promos, they don't look like the refresh would happen for the foreseeable future.

Last edited:

Francisque

And these new US bumpers are just flat.. at this point, I prefer to stick to the current EMEA look, even though I feel they should work more on that

Tommy

Don't need to worry too much because as in the schedule, it airs at 11pm when target audiences of the show ― the preschoolers ― are almost impossible to watch.

Meanwhile, DC US have refreshed some of the commercial bumpers which look like below.

The graphics used in new bumpers were first shown on Sydney to the Max promos (You'll see some difference between the show and others.) which have some 'sketches' which also part of current EMEA graphics. So, is it a signal that DCs in EMEA could adopt this new US graphics? I think one of the reason DCs in EMEA don't use the current US graphics have some kind of 'flashing images' (one of the factor that UK broadcasters warn before start of some shows) but the new one don't contain so they can adopt the graphics without any inconveniences. Of course according to recent EMEA promos, they don't look like the refresh would happen for the foreseeable future.

it’s time for EMEA’s look to renew their bumpers ...3 years are passed......

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Team Galaxy's original French intro has got a typo.
at 00:04: "produit par" (masculine)
at 00:10: "créée par" (feminine)

Last edited:

animegamer

Disney Channel Asia will premiere Season 2 of Milo Murphy’s Law on 8th March. For this show only, they’re using the old announcer.

Also a movie Big Fat Liar premieres on 24 Feb

animegamer

Disney XD Malaysia may have been merged into the main feed, now everything is showing MAL/PHIL instead of SIN/PHIL

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
This might mean that they removed the Tamil track from Astro Malaysia, DXD had a Tamil track and Disney Channel didn't.

SpottyBlue

Hey, I saw the FB PM from my friend that Disney XD Asia will be closing on 28 February 2019. Is that true?

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

SpottyBlue

Was it officially said by Disney?
He said that there is a marquee banner message saying that the closing message appeared. But when I watched on the Astro Njoi Now app for about 45 mins, still haven't appeared.

Alexsketchy2004

Alex Dee
He said that there is a marquee banner message saying that the closing message appeared. But when I watched on the Astro Njoi Now app for about 45 mins, still haven't appeared.

I am going to try so see on the web if it is true

Enviado desde mi moto e5 plus mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

after youtube NickRewind somehow posting LOT Victorious videos, however just today, the short is Nick preschool podcasts. Don't know if it's permanent

Last May 15 posted Dora's new podcast trailer
The daily experience of going on social media: "Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alpha-Bits! It says 'ooooooo'." "Peter, those are Cheerios."
did I just get threatened by breakfast cereal
I’ve come to a realization. With Superman, Unicorn, Checkered Past, and now Invincible Fight Girl, Adult Swim is straying away from their mission of being adult-only animation, one that’s even in their NAME, to get more advertisers.

The exact reason why CN Real existed.
I REALLY HOPE Adult Swim puts an episode of American Dad before Sailor Moon on Toonami Rewind, CN's shows are NOT CAPABLE giving ratings by their sheer popularity.

Featured Posts