Faygo Code Red talkback (spoilers)

BLACKHEART

Has anyone else had Faygo's Code Red? Just like Mountain Dew Faygo has went red with their Moonmist drink. I can't honestly say that Moonmist is better than Moutain Dew but I can honestly say that Faygo's code red is a lot better than Moutain Dew's code red. There is a lot more flavor. I've only seen their code red in 20 oz bottles.

Chris Sanders MSX

The MAN is back
If I drank Caffeine much..I'd drink Faygo over Mountain Dew..In terms of the Red Citris Drinks. You acn barely tell it's different with Mountain Dews.

BLACKHEART

Faygo's been around a lot longer than the Insane Clown Posse.

Faygo's Code Red actually has a cherry flavor to it. I think with Dew they just put red color in it to get rid of the extra stock.

Clayface

Molecularly Malleable Mod
Well, I've not tried Faygo's version, but I'm completely addicted to Mountain Dew's red drink. I can't get enough of the stuff!

Joe Wagner

The one, true Scarlet Spider!
Originally posted by Clayface
Well, I've not tried Faygo's version, but I'm completely addicted to Mountain Dew's red drink. I can't get enough of the stuff!

Tell me about it! I was still working at Wal-Mart when it first came out and somehow wound up buying about 20 bottles within a period of two or three days. That and Tex Mex Fritos made for a killer combonation!

Altho - I may have to seek out Faygo's Code Red drink....

-Joe!

Parallax

Originally posted by Clayface

You are not alone.............

Joe Wagner

That's weird - maybe they don't have the carbonation hooked up correctly. I know that if the tank isn't set up right foutain soda can taste pretty bad.

Code Red should taste about the same as the way Sheetz has their carbonation set up (that is if it's set up correctly).

-Joe!

BLACKHEART

I think it's all about location. If you notice you can go to different resturants of the same chain and the food will taste different. I have never had the code red at one of the other 4 Taco Bells in town. So it might differ like food does.

Joe Wagner

Quite possible seeing as how every restraunt has their own way of doing things. I think the only thing that I've noticed to be relatively the same is McDonalds Coca-Cola. The way the carbonate it is great and is basically the same from coast to coast.

-Joe!

Tmansdc

Originally posted by SLIPKNOT
Faygo's been around a lot longer than the Insane Clown Posse.

Faygo's Code Red actually has a cherry flavor to it. I think with Dew they just put red color in it to get rid of the extra stock.

how did ICP get involved with Faygo anyways? I always thought it was a fake pop myself until a year ago when i saw it at a 99 cent store :D

Chris Sanders MSX

The MAN is back
Originally posted by Tmansdc

how did ICP get involved with Faygo anyways? I always thought it was a fake pop myself until a year ago when i saw it at a 99 cent store :D

Eminem used the soda as a line in a song dissing ICP.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Doctor's referrals are the new bane of my existence.
Aiko's outfit is the biggest reason she's the first character I've gone with for my celebration of Magical Doremi. It's something I would totally wear, and it would be super easy to cosplay.

ODS-EP34-057.png
also, I don't know if can ever look at any of the shows connected to Dan Schneider in a good light ever again. some of the actors are ok with us still enjoying them but I don't know if I can get past it.
as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

Featured Posts