"Daredevil" Episode 9 "Speak of the Devil" Talkback (Spoilers)

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Please note, this thread may contain spoilers and references to the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

"Marvel's Daredevil" is a live action series that follows the journey of attorney Matt Murdock, who in a tragic accident was blinded as a boy but imbued with extraordinary senses. Murdock sets up practice in his old neighborhood of Hell's Kitchen, New York where he now fights against injustice as a respected lawyer by day and masked vigilante at night.

fb1448a9-956c-4727-9bf5-899cbc7503b9_zpsdoeyitiq.jpg
Episode 9 "Speak of the Devil" Talkback
Friday, April 10, 2015 @ 12 a.m. on Netflix
When Fisk gains the upper hand, the goal to destroy him becomes even more difficult, while Daredevil faces his own demons.

If you saw the whole season and want to talk about it all:
#1: "Series Talkback"

the greenman

DD vs. Ninja, old school 80's style. At let we know the Hand wil certainly be a presence. I read somewhere about an Easter egg involving Iron Fist. Hmmmm. Surprise climax with Fisk gettin' dirty. At first I was kinda upset they hid Fisk's skills and abilities. Comic fans know better. I kinda wanted a Fisk who was sparring before he went to his office. Guess not. Was expecting a toned down Luthor clone. This ep changed my mind.

hobbyfan

To be honest, I've always felt that DC repackaged Luthor to make him a Fisk clone, back in '86, not the other way around.

The upside is that it's been proven, first by the late Michael Clarke Duncan in the movie, and Vincent D'Onofrio in the series, that Fisk works best as a tall, intimidating presence. Stan Lee & John Romita, Sr. envisioned Fisk as a portly powerhouse back in the 60's, when Fisk originally was a foe of Spider-Man. Not so today. D'Onofrio should be up for an Emmy.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

since zack snyder made a return to animation, I hope he can make a tv series based on gahooles books
Happy 6th birthday Big City Greens.
Happy 6th anniversary to Big City Greens! Top tier Disney cartoon.
At this moment, it's very unlikely that Walpurgisnacht: Rising will ever be released. What do you think?

Featured Posts