C&C - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - "Akaza" [12/9]

Nobodyman

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba
Episode 32
"Akaza"

Previously on Demon Slayer: Inosuke and Tanjiro attempt to battle Enmu from inside the train but find their attacks futile with his regeneration. Nezuko joins the fight and is nearly overwhelmed until the arrival of Zenitsu. Kyojuro finally joins the fray and damages Enmu enough to stall his assault. The Hashira explains the plan to Tanjiro; he himself, Zenitsu, and Nezuko will protect the passengers while he and Inosuke will search for Enmu's real neck. They locate it at the train's locomotive, but despite constantly slashing the cabin, Enmu continues to generate flesh as protection. The driver, wanting to protect the demon, stabs Tanjiro in the stomach. However, Tanjiro musters his strength, and, together with Inosuke, manages to expose Enmu's neckbone. He performs his Hinokami Kagura technique and decapitates Enmu with a powerful swing. The entire train derails and crashes into the ground.

Tonight: Tanjiro has finally slashed Enmu's neck with the help of Inosuke. The tremors from the train flipped it over the rails. As silence deepens a mysterious figure approaches from behind.

Posting spoilers will completely derail this thread.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Last time: Guess someone left a 1-yen coin on the track.

You're moving pretty quick for a guy who just got stabbed.

Well, at least the trains ran on time.

You're the main character, you're not going anywhere.

People don't really ride trains to be eaten.

I'd tell you to watch season one, but I don't think you have the time.

"I was never able to catch his gaze and put him back to sleep. His instincts were too strong!"
Either that, or that boar's head he was wearing.

He still looks like he's reading from a cue card.

Why do the big ones always come when you're injured?

It's an A and B conversation, and he was about to C Tanjiro out of it.

If you look close enough, you can see his pupils move back and forth.

I hope you didn't use permanent marker for those tattoos. Like, those ones that really smell.

I'm curious--the train has been derailed, the demon controlling it is dead, and the passengers have all been saved...what is this for?

This wasn't in the movie, was it?

Yeah, take a breather, Inosuke.

Look, dude, he said no. He doesn't want another 90 days to decide.

Okay...IS it over?

Turns around and...comedy preview.
Oh...okay.

Guess it isn't over. Not yet.

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I'll help him then pluck all his hair out. Never change, Inosuke. :D

Ooo, bonus boss fight. An Upper vs. a Hashira. A demon martial artist with instant regeneration. That's some opponent. Looks like sunrise can't come quick enough. Sucks such a virtuous and likeable character like Rengoku might get killed off or pretty much crippled he has to retire.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

If I had a nickel for every time a Netflix preschool show had a same sex wedding, I'd have 2 nickels, which isn't a lot, but it's cool that it happened twice. I'm referring to Ada Twist Scientist and Princess Power by the way.
I recently decided that I will be covering a really bad children's cartoon that's been on my radar for a while over on my blog. I can't really talk about it on here because of this show's nature, but I'm bored enough and I think someone needs to analyze the show I'm talking about and yank it apart.
Come on and slam, and welcome to the jam.
Can one of the moderators here update the media embedding tool, so X can be one of the approved websites?
Well, Disney's Primos has apparently been delayed again with no announced release date, and of course the YT trolls are talking victory laps. I hope the show hasn't been permanently shelved; I don't want the haters to win.

Featured Posts