BlooCNBoy02's Arts

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
This Deviantart-specific work reuses the avatar above, extending the background, adding a special RYW frame seen in the 02 part of the logo, and wishing everyone at DA a Happy Halloween.
bloocnboy02_halloweenwish.png

BlooCNBoy02

BlooCNBoy02's Arts is back! :)
Here are the 1st four artworks since Halloween.

A fanmade breakdown image, posted on Deviantart. I used the Learning With Pibby colors because that fits with the fact what happened to the images. A logo was also made for the thread.
artstechnicaldifficulty.png

I switched to the "26 days of December" avatar and banner 2 days ago.
bloocnboy02_december.png

bloocnboy02_banner_december.png

The CN logo part is a trivia to the logo used by CN for their US website in Xmas 2007.
cnxmas2007.png

BlooCNBoy02

Ident concepts for the four new RTL Hungary channels that are launching in 12 days' time.

RTL Otthon would have houses and flats going around in its ad-break and promo idents. For the age ratings, the numbers would have different building styles (12+ for example has a modern style), with some construction things. On the end credit ident, the logo resembles a blueprint. And on the 05:00 CET filler, it somehow has Budapest, I couldn't choose a fitting image.
rtlotthonconcept.png

Moziklub's logo resembles a projector that points to the viewer. So for the age rating, it would move to the right to reveal the number (18+ is shown as an example). The end credit ident has another end credit playing, this time being simplified. The ad-break ident would have a fanmade cinema ticket. And the on-screen "next" graphic reuses the pointing projector.
moziklubconcept.png

Sorozatklub has a series a dots. It would have a T-Mobile-esque animation that first makes the Braille-version of the logo's words, then the words get drew out normally.
The first one is a sponsorship ident with Telekom, because it was based on it. The second one is a warning that a repeated program will point to the 2013 Hungarian Act of Rights. Then another end credit ident with the series' protagonists and on-screen "next" graphic.
sorozatklubconcept.png

And finally, Kölyökklub, the channel named after RTL's eponymous block. The age rating takes place in a playground. Then a promo ident when a book magically opens up and the logo is revealed. Then another on-screen "next" graphic. And the 05:00 CET filler would have characters from shows that have aired on RTL's block since its debut.
kkconcept.png

BlooCNBoy02

On 18 December, RTL2 Hungary will become a comedy channel. Its current idents don't fit with the tentative theme, so while keeping the logo and the promo graphic, an ident refresh may fix this.
This is a concept for an ad-break ident: elements of the logo bounce to supposedly form it, but by knocking into a wall with graffities, they fail.
rtl2comedy_adidconcept.png

BlooCNBoy02

Taking a 1st break from the Xmas avatar: I use this one for 2 days, due to the launch of the separate Kölyökklub channel tomorrow. It has various references to the eponymous RTL (Klub) block.
Background: the studio between 2003-2006.
The logo's colors: every logo of the block but the 1997-1999 one.
Above the C, the separate channel's logo is the flag.
Above the other letters, some characters represent various eras of the block:
- 1st B: Arnold (Hey Arnold). The early years (1997-99).
- N: Sora (Kaleido Star). The start of the "only cartoons" era (2006).
- 2nd B: Sylvester (Looney Tunes Cartoons). The latest years before the channel (2022-23).
bloocnboy02_kk.png

BlooCNBoy02

I made various versions of my logo based on the idents of the 4 new RTL channels.

RTL Otthon. Just the background of the promo ident, nothing else.
bloocnboy02_rtlotthon.png

Mozi- and Sorozatklub. The 12 and 16 mimic the date I made this work, which is today.
bloocnboy02_msklub.png

Kölyökklub. Just like the previous one, this also has the date easter egg at the VHS player.
bloocnboy02_kklub.png

BlooCNBoy02

More channels that were from a 2020 work came into the BCB Hungary portfolio.
- BCB Living: a mixture of HGTV and the newly launched RTL Otthon.
- BCB UK: the best of British shows. It's like BBC Prime/Entertainment, but dubbed.
- BCB Documentaries: what it says on the tin.
- BCB Gaming: live gameplays and magazines about video games.
bcb_rtl_2.png

Inspired by the UK trend of temporarily rebranding many channels in December every year, BCB Hungary decided to join this during the winter break.
- During the Xmas days (24-26 December), BCB Music will rebrand as BCB Xmas (like the UK music channels do way earlier).
- During most of the downtime of the main BCB channel on 30 December (01:00-05:00 CET), it will rebrand as BCB Pibby. As the name suggests: nothing but Learning With Pibby.
- On 27 December, BCB Gold will rebrand as BCB Movies, airing movies from the 1990s onward.
- On 22 December, BCB Kids will rebrand as BCB Pucca, a one-show channel similar to BCB Pibby.
- On 23 December, the main BCB channel will rebrand as BCB Bloo, airing shows and movies that also feature blue characters. During in-house programs, the channel will revert to BCB. At the same time, BCB Kids will rebrand as an all-day Foster's Home channel called BCB Bloo 2.
- From 24 December to New Year's Day, BCB Kids will have its 3rd temporary rebrand, this time to BCB Cartoon Network. It would be a brand-licensed channel, acting as a 2000s version of CN and utilizes the RYW branding.
bcb_rtl_temporary.png

Reactions: Ati

BlooCNBoy02

3... 2... 1... G E O M E T R Y D A S H !
GD 2.2 was released 3 days ago, so I changed my avatar for 2 days.
- The logo but the CN one now has GD 1.0 blocks.
- Behind the normal avatar's background is a GD background from 2.1, similar to the one in the 2.2 trailer.
- Above the logo are the icons of me and three GD Youtubers I like: Eric Van Wilderman, SDSlayer and Lemoncak3.
bloocnboy02_gd2point2.png

BlooCNBoy02

Christmas will end in Europe soon, so I changed my avatar and banner to the New Year one. The letters were based on the infamous Times Square ball, while the 02 was expandable to make a year. Above the letters are some sights: the Times Square ball, the Chain Bridge (barely visible), the Sydney Opera House and the Sky Tower. In the banner, times in CET inform members when will the New Year arrive.
bloocnboy02_newyear2024.png

bloocnboy02_banner_newyear2024.png

Last edited by a moderator:

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Just did some deleting/editing. We decided not to allow discussion on the Israel-Palestine situation because it's a touchy subject (as I feel what happened here may have shown) and although this wasn't exactly discussion, it still fell into that category. Though this wasn't the main reason I removed anything, don't do the opposite of what a requester asks. I noticed that this happened twice. If you don't want to do what they ask, simply tell them no. You're under no obligation to do anything for them.

That's all for that. Let's get this thread back on track.

BlooCNBoy02

Just did some deleting/editing. We decided not to allow discussion on the Israel-Palestine situation because it's a touchy subject (as I feel what happened here may have shown) and although this wasn't exactly discussion, it still fell into that category. Though this wasn't the main reason I removed anything, don't do the opposite of what a requester asks. I noticed that this happened twice. If you don't want to do what they ask, simply tell them no. You're under no obligation to do anything for them.

That's all for that. Let's get this thread back on track.
I agree on that. Normally I don't take requests from anyone (only if I find it interesting), and I do whatever it comes from my memory.

BlooCNBoy02

Final artwork for 2023. The "502 error" is not from the real forum, it was from the temporary one when I woke up on a late April morning to see what notifications I got. A selection of arts eaten by the "Pibbyness" is a reference to both the image posting problem and as it states, every image getting deleted as a result.
2023ending.png

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy Father's Day!
I swear to God, no one really hates Cartoon Cartoons/CN Studios library more than Warner Bros. Discovery do.
Ultraman Rising is the #6 movie on Netflix Worldwide.
Inside Out 2 is gonna be doing huge box office numbers.

Featured Posts