BlooCNBoy02's Arts

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
"ilpuyopuyotchi has ceased broadcasting..." - @ilpuyopuyo said on her X (Twitter) account as the New Year took effect. The end of her X career was announced after Halloween ended (I looked back the posts posted here).

Here's my own logical take: a silhouette of her main OC in front of the colorbars, waving goodbye to her X followers.
ippend_x.png

BlooCNBoy02

On 29 January, BCB Networks will make a big overhaul.
- The RTL-styled rebrand will be rolled out to the UK and US channels.
- 6 new countries: Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Australia, New Zealand and Brazil.
- Unified portfolio with some country-exclusive channels: the 12 channels which Hungary has will have different feeds across the countries (UK, US, Asia, Australia and Brazil).
- 2 new worldwide channels: a feed of BCB24 and an entertainment channel, BCB Fun. It is similar to the BBC's late 1990s international TV presence.
- Due to the confusion between BCB and the public broadcaster BBC, the UK division decided to use BUN (BCB UK Networks) instead, a pun on Pibby's best friend, Bun Bun.

Country-exclusive channels:
BCB Budapest (US) - the best of Hungarian shows.
BUN XD (UK) - the resurrection of Disney XD, licensed from Disney.
BUN Debby (UK) - a girl-oriented channel, named after the famous Disney star Debby Ryan.
BCB Filipino (Philippines) - a Filipino-language channel in addition to the main BCB channel, which is English.
BCB Numbers (Australia) - a channel airing originals from the main "numbered" Australian networks (7, 9 and 10).
bcb_rtl_new.png

Fun fact: BCB's RTL-styled rebrand was inspired by various fictional companies after RTL Hungary launched the "RTL United" look: RTB, RTA, RTK, RTO, LTA, MTU, and RONTV's version, RON - just to name a few.

BlooCNBoy02

The soon-to-be-defunct BBC Entertainment is one of the not-rebranded BBC channels. I made a mock how the closedown slide of the channel would look like with the 2021 "chameleon" branding.
bbcentertainment_closedownslide.png

Also updated is the BBC Prime revival mock, complete with an on-screen logo and a "subtitles" tag. The diamond now shoots rays, shines, and the BGM was fixed to align with the channel's color.
bbcprime2021.png

BlooCNBoy02

Changed my avatar for the 1st half of February as a leadup for Valentine's Day, and will be also used for the International Friendship Day. The characters in order (Stimpy, Tuva Van Void, Amitie and Tiggy) represent my best friends: Ati, Perla Magica, IlPuyoPuyotchi and Cézar Delacierra - though the last person's presence unfortunately became obsolete.
bloocnboy02_friendshipvalentine.png

BlooCNBoy02

After a big marathon in Summer 2022, I returned to making RYW-ed avatars.

The first four are some avatars that IlPuyoPuyotchi had.
1. Summer 2022
2. November 2023
3. Current
4. 1st avatar from the temporary forum era
ilpuyopuyo_summer2022_ryw.png

ilpuyopuyo_nov2023_ryw.png

ilpuyopuyo_current_ryw.png

ilpuyopuyo_temporary_ryw.png

And the other person is zQmy, who was formerly known as The CN Fan 89. I combined the two personalities into one, with the current name. Basically the current international Disney Channel design being RYW-ed, with the RYW font (TT Norms Pro) to align with the latter.
zqmy_ryw.png

BlooCNBoy02

Just a POV artwork, comparing the arts threads of mine and Ati.

I make a big diversity of artworks, while Ati's supposed "arts" thread is NOTHING BUT SCX! (Triggered meme sound)
Will Ati ever follow my footsteps? Make a way bigger diversity by reducing the SCX-related content, and that would be an ARTS THREAD.
artsthreadcomparison.png

BlooCNBoy02

As mentioned before, Ati's "arts" thread is not an arts thread, it's a one-topic thread focusing on SCX stuff. When I said to make it way more diverse, he decided to leave it abandoned. So in this artwork, Bloo placed stickers what would be the two solutions other than making his thread more diverse like I do. (No offense to Ati.)
atiarts_twosolutions.png

BlooCNBoy02

When I got a new phone in September last year, I was too lazy to update the wallpapers (the old ones were off to the new one's texts). Now I did it. Here they are in action.
Screenshot_20240229_113926_One UI Home.jpg

Screenshot_20240229_113804_One UI Home.jpg

BlooCNBoy02

It's TV2 Klub time! This is also the first time my logo uses non-Eagle Bold fonts outside the CN one. As the 02 part is rounded (like the TV2 part is in the original logo), the CN logo holds it like a women's bag (makes sense, as TV2 Klub is a women-targeted channel).
bloocnboy02_tv2klub.png

BlooCNBoy02

I revisited Easycore's Youtube channel to see one of my works between November 2022-February 2023 being reposted by him, being the comparison between RandomMe and myself: in which what did we do after our accounts got terminated.
After I scrolled down, what I got is an edited version, in which he replaced my mindset with SOMETHING PROFANE that I'm not going to show. Editing my artworks counts as vandalism. So I downloaded that version, covered the profanity, and recreated what did originally say.

Here it is, the recreation of the original version. The really original one was part of the "unfortunately got lost" November 2022-February 2023 branch.
comparisonoriginal.png

BlooCNBoy02

1-day avatar change for another Hungarian national day, this time the 1848-49 revolution.
On top of the C is a cockade, it has become the symbol of that celebration.
bloocnboy02_15march.png

BlooCNBoy02

2-3 days ago I was thinking that I need a new regular avatar that is GIFFY. I originally wanted it to be crossfaded, but due to the file being too large to be posted, I needed to make a change. Here is the final version.
bloocnboy02_gifavatar2.gif

BlooCNBoy02

I turned off my branding's lights: today is the Earth Hour's day. Normal branding will be back at 21:30 CET.
bloocnboy02_earthhour.png

bloocnboy02_banner_earthhour.png

BlooCNBoy02

Just a fanmade imagination - Geometry Dash Toonzone. This work has 4 members being converted into GD personalities: those being IlPuyoPuyotchi, Ati, Fone Bone and Perla Magica in order, with a fanmade app icon in the middle.
gdtoonzone.png

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy Father's Day!
I swear to God, no one really hates Cartoon Cartoons/CN Studios library more than Warner Bros. Discovery do.
Ultraman Rising is the #6 movie on Netflix Worldwide.
Inside Out 2 is gonna be doing huge box office numbers.

Featured Posts