"Ben 10 (2016 Series)" News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5YearsOnEastCoast

Work Around Town 2020 -- #1

According to Steve Hulett, Ben 10 reboot has finished production and that there is a possibility that they pick up it's spin off Kevin 11. I guess that Ben 10 2017 will end with it's 4th season and maybe air it's last episode this year with the recently announced TV movie.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Animation Magazine reports the following-
Ben Tennyson is back on the alien-fighting scene, as Warner Bros. Home Entertainment releases Ben 10 vs. The Universe: The Movie globally on Digital ($14.99) October 11 and on DVD ($19.99 / $24.99 CA) October 27. Follow the alien-transforming kid hero with all-new powers and settings on this intergalactic adventure, filled with action-packed bonus content including Animatics, exclusive to the DVD.
The action-packed movie, which will air globally first on Cartoon Network, will see a blast from Ben’s past returning to do double the damage on Team Tennyson and planet Earth itself, forcing Ben to go interstellar to save the day. Meanwhile, Gwen and Grandpa Max team up to help protect the world in Ben’s absence. But when our boy hero is confused for the villain in space, Ben must figure out a way to get back to Earth to help save it!

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
With CN burning off what are apparently the last episodes of the fourth (and current) season from September 13th to the 18th, and the trailer for "Ben 10 Versus the Universe: The Movie" confirming an appearance of Way Big (since he appears in the final episodes of OG Ben 10 (aka Secret of the Omnitrix), Ben 10: Alien Force/Ultimate Alien, and Ben 10: Omniverse), I have a feeling that said movie will be the series finale of the reboot. (Although, the Ben 10 franchise will apparently continue with, according to former Animation Guild leader Steve Hulett, a spinoff focusing on Kevin Levin, titled "Kevin 11". Of course, also, now that Warner Bros. has full control of Cartoon Network's properties, I could see a live-action Ben 10 series, produced by WB, in the future.)

Last edited:

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

With CN burning off what are apparently the last episodes of the fourth (and current) season from September 13th to the 18th, and the trailer for "Ben 10 Versus the Universe: The Movie" confirming an appearance of Way Big (since he appears in the final episodes of OG Ben 10 (aka Secret of the Omnitrix), Ben 10: Alien Force/Ultimate Alien, and Ben 10: Omniverse), I have a feeling that said movie will be the series finale of the reboot. (Although, the Ben 10 franchise will apparently continue with, according to former Animation Guild leader Steve Hulett, a spinoff focusing on Kevin Levin, titled "Kevin 11". Of course, also, now that Warner Bros. has full control of Cartoon Network's properties, I could see a live-action Ben 10 series, produced by WB, in the future.)
There's definitely more Ben 10 to come according to one of the show's staff members

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
New Specials were announced - including a cross-over with Generator Rex.
Ben 10 specials – Produced by Man of Action (Big Hero 6, Generator Rex), three 44-minute specials based on the hit Cartoon Network series Ben 10 are set to premiere in April 2021. The first, Ben 10,010, takes place in the future when a disillusioned Ben 10000 is called out of retirement to recruit his 10-year-old version from the past to work together to save a future under siege. The second special, Ben Gen 10 follows Ben as he meets a young Generator Rex on the run from a hostile Providence working through a series of misunderstandings in order to save the world from being infected with alien DNA. In the final installment, Alien X-Tinction, the Tennysons are attacked by a villainous, dimension-hopping Omni-alien, and soon meet a parallel universe version of Max who opens the door to hosting multiple Bens and Gwens, forming an alien hero army to combat this threat.

Light Lucario

Staff member
I'm just surprised that they remember that Generator Rex exists. They had a crossover before, but they've done nothing with the property since the series ended. I wouldn't be surprised if they age Rex down, especially when the dynamic wouldn't probably work with ten year old Ben and teenage Rex.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
I'm just surprised that they remember that Generator Rex exists. They had a crossover before, but they've done nothing with the property since the series ended. I wouldn't be surprised if they age Rex down, especially when the dynamic wouldn't probably work with ten year old Ben and teenage Rex.
That's what the description says: a young Generator Rex.

I'm excited about it!

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

If Dick Dastardly ever returns in a SCOOB! sequel, I am sure he will be voiced by Mike Pollock. What do you think?
Twitter remains super toxic, I do not recommend spending more time on there than you have to. I have friends on there, but meh.
Today marks the 25th Year Anniversary of when the Original Game of the Super Smash Bros. Franchise was released in North America. It's quite surreal to see how far Nintendo's All-Star Battle Royale Franchise has come since its early days.
I watched the first episode of Yuru Camp this morning on a whim, though I did have slight influence from a Twitter friend who really likes it. Can't believe I waited until now to give it a shot, because I really enjoyed it.
I've said this before, but the Ignore button is a life saver.

Featured Posts