"Ben 10 (2016 Series)" News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5YearsOnEastCoast

Work Around Town 2020 -- #1

According to Steve Hulett, Ben 10 reboot has finished production and that there is a possibility that they pick up it's spin off Kevin 11. I guess that Ben 10 2017 will end with it's 4th season and maybe air it's last episode this year with the recently announced TV movie.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Animation Magazine reports the following-
Ben Tennyson is back on the alien-fighting scene, as Warner Bros. Home Entertainment releases Ben 10 vs. The Universe: The Movie globally on Digital ($14.99) October 11 and on DVD ($19.99 / $24.99 CA) October 27. Follow the alien-transforming kid hero with all-new powers and settings on this intergalactic adventure, filled with action-packed bonus content including Animatics, exclusive to the DVD.
The action-packed movie, which will air globally first on Cartoon Network, will see a blast from Ben’s past returning to do double the damage on Team Tennyson and planet Earth itself, forcing Ben to go interstellar to save the day. Meanwhile, Gwen and Grandpa Max team up to help protect the world in Ben’s absence. But when our boy hero is confused for the villain in space, Ben must figure out a way to get back to Earth to help save it!

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
With CN burning off what are apparently the last episodes of the fourth (and current) season from September 13th to the 18th, and the trailer for "Ben 10 Versus the Universe: The Movie" confirming an appearance of Way Big (since he appears in the final episodes of OG Ben 10 (aka Secret of the Omnitrix), Ben 10: Alien Force/Ultimate Alien, and Ben 10: Omniverse), I have a feeling that said movie will be the series finale of the reboot. (Although, the Ben 10 franchise will apparently continue with, according to former Animation Guild leader Steve Hulett, a spinoff focusing on Kevin Levin, titled "Kevin 11". Of course, also, now that Warner Bros. has full control of Cartoon Network's properties, I could see a live-action Ben 10 series, produced by WB, in the future.)

Last edited:

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

With CN burning off what are apparently the last episodes of the fourth (and current) season from September 13th to the 18th, and the trailer for "Ben 10 Versus the Universe: The Movie" confirming an appearance of Way Big (since he appears in the final episodes of OG Ben 10 (aka Secret of the Omnitrix), Ben 10: Alien Force/Ultimate Alien, and Ben 10: Omniverse), I have a feeling that said movie will be the series finale of the reboot. (Although, the Ben 10 franchise will apparently continue with, according to former Animation Guild leader Steve Hulett, a spinoff focusing on Kevin Levin, titled "Kevin 11". Of course, also, now that Warner Bros. has full control of Cartoon Network's properties, I could see a live-action Ben 10 series, produced by WB, in the future.)
There's definitely more Ben 10 to come according to one of the show's staff members

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Jada Pinkett Smith's new animated short "Cops and Robbers" nearly ended up on Nick rather than Netflix Jada Pinkett Smith on Police Brutality and Animated Short ‘Cops and Robbers’ (EXCLUSIVE)
What's up with Mattel's fondness with Scare Glow in new Masters of the Universe merchandise? Maybe because he's a FREAKING SKELETON THAT GLOWS IN THE DARK, which is more toyetic than a guy with just a skull for a face, like Skeletor.
I'm the only one here to have a merman as an avatar.
Vuxovich wrote on Tacomaster's profile.
Do you know the reason why PPGZ never aired in North America, most of Europe, the Middle East and Africa? I still think that the reason why PPGZ never aired in the US was because a dub separate from the Ocean Group one was planned for the American audience, but never materialized.