“The Casagrandes” News & Discussion Thread

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
Just this morning, I had to remind myself of the importance of standing by my opinions, no matter how unpopular they are. And as of today, I can proudly state and stand by this much, so far, of course:

After watching a majority of episodes of this ongoing series... Yeah - this is far better at what it's aiming to do than TLH ever was for me and I don't understand the hatred behind it (calling it "TLH: The Cleveland Show edition, or whatever, for example.). In fact, I find it sad that you can't like both...

I always knew the TLH fanbase outside of here was more toxic (as if the certain types of art and fanfiction that are risky to discuss here is any indication!) than the Pony Show fanbase (who are in the same boat when it comes to discussing risky content they produce (art & fanfiction.).) was towards Littlest Pet Shop (2012) and fans of that like myself, but come on, now.

To be fair, I never really liked MLP all that much and still find TLH to be mediocrity incarnate with some good ideas here and there sprinkled in (whereas The Casagrandes is consistently good and LPS (2012) is criminally underrated, especially Seasons 2 and 3 (IMHO).), so... Not surprised how toxic the internet can be towards others being, thinking, and enjoying/disliking things different from everyone else and not acting like some idiotic hivemind, but whatever.

SidChang

I have found years and years ago it's just best to avoid fandoms altogether, no matter how much you love a certain show. They're not worth it in the end. This is also coming from someone who consistently is in the minority for opinions ; )

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
I like both shows, they are both enjoyable to me; there are things I like more about TLH over Casa and vise versa.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Promo and title cards for next week's new episode:

Those title cards are for "Fool's Gold" and "Flight Plan", which won't air in America until, like February, not "The Kid Plays in the Picture" and "Achy Breaky Art", which will air next Friday.

The title card for Casagrandes are in Spanish version instead of English.
That's Italian, actually, not Spanish.

Last edited:

kanc

I checked today, Nickelodeon has cut down the theme of Casagrandes. After SpongeBob, they cut to Nick promo/commercial, without even playing Casagrandes theme.

Just like similar how they formerly done with It's Pony reruns temporarily.

What's next?? THe Loud House cut theme out?

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
New episodes on February 5th and on Presidents Day, February 15th.
1611708749653.png

Eurbane

It happened again, no Ronnie Anne in short cut and I’m having another covid crises. So the dance competition was fun in guilt trip and I think I want to use creationist textbooks.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I want to thank both Silverstar and Goldstar for their awesome posts and great presence in this forum. Love ya!
Hey, internet: You all owe Natasha Klein (creator of Primos) an apology. It doesn't matter if you want to watch the show or not. There was no logical reason to unleash that level of vitriol over just a few words, especially before the show has even aired. Now all of y'all line up and tell her you're sorry.
I'm thinking about leaving animesuperhero forums in the future. I don't know if I want to continue posting much if nobody else is interested.
Also another thing is I have lot of stuff to do and too busy.

Featured Posts