“The Casagrandes” News & Discussion Thread

kanc

As of earlier this month, I've seen Nick social accounts, as well as advertising on TV, Ronnie Anne (Casagrandes) is talking about Hispanic Heritage Month

SweetShop209

The Casagrandes half hour episode "Cursed" will air November 25 at 1:00.

Screenshot_20201029-210544.png

SweetShop209

The audio is poor, but a promo for Cursed came out.

Edit: A higher quality version of the promo came out.

Last edited:

SweetShop209

When watching the new Casagrandes special Cursed, they showed a promo for the upcoming Christmas special, and the Louds are apparently in that one too.

Last edited:

ToonsJazzLover

Now season 1 ended, The Casagrandes is officially the first Nicktoon since The Loud House (and before that, Harvey Beaks) to end its first season on the main channel. (Kid Danger doesn't count because it only had one season.)

Reactions: Asa

SidChang

The Casagrandes really went out with a bang this season! I was not expecting to see them at the Louds' house again, and for that amount of screen time. Good episode!

JTZ

The Casagrandes really went out with a bang this season! I was not expecting to see them at the Louds' house again, and for that amount of screen time. Good episode!

I was actually disappointed there wasn't more crossover since the promos suggested it would be the focus of the episode. It was a good special, but left me thinking I was denied something greater :/

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I don't want a Playstation 5 for all of the new "next gen" games coming, I just want a PS5 so I can just play my PS4 games without my PS4 console sounding like a rocket engine blasting off. (...So tired of seeing the PS5's sold out everywhere....)
Who remembers playing the iCarly game Pack-Rat (Pac-Man clone)on the Nick website? Those were great memories
Was "Mega Man: Fully Charged" ever dubbed in foreign languages?

That thread reached 1000 posts, someone or any admin please lock that thread.
Am I hearing this right? Nick USA not airing SpongeBob SquarePants for a day? Am I dreaming?

Featured Posts