Wonderwall
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hey could you change the title of this thread to Happy Birthday! JON JOENZZ, V!! You see I don't really want my friend's name on there so the sooner the better and I assume you have the power to do this but if you don't could you tell someone who could immediately?
    Hey could you change the title of this thread to Happy Birthday! JON JOENZZ, V!! You see I don't really want my friend's name on there so the sooner the better and I assume you have the power to do this but if you don't could you tell someone who could immediately?
    Hey could you change the title of this thread to Happy Birthday! JON JOENZZ, V!! You see I don't really want my friend's name on there so the sooner the better and I assume you have the power to do this but if you don't could you tell someone who could immediately?
    Wonderwall, remember what I said weeks ago about disappointment?
    I actaully got over it, and I've been keeping myself more under the radar recently.
    I scored over a hundred friends within a month or less.
    My Obscure Cartoon Spotlights have been very popular over the past few weeks.
    Things have really changed from last month, thanks for your words of wisdom.
    I'll also befriend you as well, too, thanks for everything! ;)
    I actaully got over it, and I've been keeping myself more under the radar recently.
    I only wanted people to get to the more happier me better, but that thread ended up being a flop due to being closed (thinking that it was a blog more than a thread). I just not good at making custom threads, I should leave the thread handiwork for the guys who really care, like the ToonZone Staff, not people who flipped their frown around and spread the happiness. I'm just back to being neutral in some regions at ToonZone. Proving that I'm a failure at whipping up threads, whatever threads I make are either about an obscure/underrated topic or gets pushed to the bottom. Let's face it, I'm a thread-starting failure here. They'll appreciate me better at Here is Elsewhere (Sketch's place), you should go there!
    I only wanted people to get to the more happier me better, but that thread ended up being a flop due to being closed (thinking that it was a blog more than a thread). I just not good at making custom threads, I should leave the thread handiwork for the guys who really care, like the ToonZone Staff, not people who flipped their frown around and spread the happiness. I'm just back to being neutral in some regions at ToonZone. Proving that I'm a failure at whipping up threads, whatever threads I make are either about an obscure/underrated topic or gets pushed to the bottom. Let's face it, I'm a thread-starting failure here. They'll appreciate me better at Here is Elsewhere (Sketch's place), you should go there!
    I feel extremely disappointed at being here at ToonZone. I want to try to dump myself off, I feel like I'm not welcome here, Wonderwall. :(
    Nobody cares about what I like and I rather find an other spot to be where I'll get more appreciation, I just want to know if there is such a place.
    I changed my mind of leaving completely, I gonna stay.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

How do I post comments on profile posts without that stupid ad on the bottom blocking me?
Al Jean hoping The Simpsons makes it to 1000 episodes sounds more like a threat than a promise, especially with how Julie Kavner's voice has been sounding.
Veronica Taylor posted on Twitter that Rachael Lillis has been ill for a few months, and posted the link to a GoFundMe set up by Rachael's sister Laurie. I will post it here:

Here's an Intel Pentium MMX commercial featuring the voice of Casey Kasem, along with a certain disco hit song:

Featured Posts