Upcoming Nick programming thread part 3

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Fairly OddParents: A New Wish premieres on Nick starting May 18th. Is Butch Hartman involved in this series?
He's listed as executive producer, but I'm not sure how involved he actually is. Also, if you don't start including sources, we're going to start giving infractions. You've been told to before, and you still don't do it. I was still able to find one on my own. It actually premieres the night before.

kanc

Nickelodeon (actually I first observed watching nick@nite 6:30am during SpongeBob), ehh Nicktoons network now aired Fairly OddParents: A New Wish promo on TV. Expect this promo to air on Nickelodeon this afternoon.

It said official series will start on May 20. So I guessed May 17 might be sneak peek of new show. Nickelodeon already done this with other shows before.

Last edited:

kanc

Paramount Plus and Nickelodeon ordering Live action Dora movie.

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
If the movie IF is successful it should lead to a spinoff Nicktoon.

kanc

According to zap2it, Nickelodeon will premiere IF Presents: The Power of Imagination (15 documentary special of upcoming movie IF) will air tomorrow at 9:15pm after Sing 2.

kanc

From the looks of it, about The Thundermans Return spinoff been greenlighted to a tv series, will air on Nickelodeon and as on Paramount + as well.

kanc

No Time to Spy: A Loud House Movie will premiere soon, on Nickelodeon and Paramount Plus, on Jun 21 at 7pm (based on previous article news).

kanc

Don't know where to post this, Animations SpongeBob and Patrick will be hosting KCA 2024 due to SpongeBob 25th anniversary. No live action celebrities hosting it.

kanc

Nickelodeon summer programming has been restored:

In addition of revealing the date for KCA 2024 and No Time to Spy: A Loud House Movie.

Mon Jun 24 at 12pm
one hour special of Blaze and the Monster Machines - Video Game Land: A Monster Machine Super Special

Mon Jul 15 week (Mon-Thurs) new SpongeBob this time at 8pm half hour.

Mon Aug 5 at 11am has new Rubble & Crew (with PAW Patrol crossover special)

kanc

It looks like there will possibly be Gabbaland (revival from Yo Gabba Gabba) might possibly air on Nickelodeon on August 9, however, it's subject to change.

Anthonyg3281

It looks like there will possibly be Gabbaland (revival from Yo Gabba Gabba) might possibly air on Nickelodeon on August 9, however, it's subject to change.
Yeah, I don't think it's going to air on Nickelodeon and is definitely an error on TV Insider's part considering it's being labeled as season 5 for the original series, so I would definitely take this with a huge grain of salt.

Last edited:

kanc

According to zap2it and TVInsider, The Neighborhood will be quietly joining nick@nite starting early Tues Jun 18 airing at 5am hour, airing every day. Formerly used to air on TVLand but on special occasions. Currently the show airs on BET network, and airs on local syndications.

CBS renewed the series to season 7 and will air this fall.

kanc

Max & The Midknights (upcoming Nickelodeon series), this first episode is now added to youtube Nicktoons.

Also in addition, nick.com has added first episode of Max & the Midknights in latest video section, but received "Page Not Found".

Speaking of Max & The Midknights, I wonder if this means the show will later air next month, probably after KCA 2024?

kanc

According to TVInsider, Nick@Nite will premiere 2024 BET Awards on Sun Jun 30 at 8pm-11:30pm.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

At this moment, it's very unlikely that Walpurgisnacht: Rising will ever be released. What do you think?
This fall I will get 24 new VHSs, with that the number of cassettes will increase to 41. I need to re-digitize the ones I already have since my old Youtube channel was terminated in 2022, along with the new ones. As I left Youtube, the digitized VHS archive will be given to other people.
Minor gripe with the otherwise fine Yurikuma Arashi dub: "But also, we loved from the beginning as well." Using "also" and "as well" in the same sentence is redundant.

Featured Posts