Toonzone/Anime Superhero "Battle of the Brackets" Bonus Round thread (2024 edition)!

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
EXTRA Bonus Match #7:

The Lion King II: Simba's Pride!

Versus:

wonderfly

Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Cinderella III: A Twist In Time

Who do you vote to win?!?

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
Cinderella III is pretty alright, surprisingly, it looks good, it's pretty fun twist on the original story, I'm voting forit.

JoeMabbon

Sheriff
Both of these are pretty good.

Spinning a color wheel:

The Lion King II: Simba's Pride

Last time viewed: 2014.
Circumstances: DVD, at a family gathering.

Unless you meant a future tournament for the "Direct to Video Stuff"? Maybe....

Yeah, I meant a topic for a future tournament.

Light Lucario

Staff member
I'll go for The Lion King II Simba's Pride. I still remember when I first saw an ad for the movie at Toys R Us. It was such a cool surprise and the movie itself is really good. The music is great, the new characters are likable and the storyline is pretty engaging.

I've never seen Cinderella III A Twist in Time, but I've heard good things about it, so I might check it out one day.

wonderfly

Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Hey, guys, did you know Disney owns Marvel?

EXTRA Bonus Match #8:

Marvel Rising: Secret Warriors:

Versus:

wonderfly

Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Iron Man and Hulk: Heroes United

Who do you vote to win?!?

wonderfly

Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
I'm somewhat limited in what Marvel animated films to include, as I'm not doing Sony produced ones, and none before 2010 (as Disney acquired Marvel in December 2009)

I believe some of the Marvel Animated Series (like the Disney XD "Guardians of the Galaxy" and "Ultimate Spider-Man" series) appeared in the previous "Disney vs. Warner Bros" tournament, so we might as well share a little love for the animated movies.

JoeMabbon

Sheriff
I'll vote for Marvel Rising. I don't remember when I saw either of them. I think I ordered Marvel Rising from a Redbox or Netflix.

Light Lucario

Staff member
I guess I'll go with Marvel Rising. I may have only seen a bit of it, but that's more than Iron Man and Hulk: Heroes United.

wonderfly

Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
How about....90's films that thought they were a part of the Disney Renaissance....but they weren't made by Disney?!?

EXTRA Bonus Match #9:

Ferngully: The Last Rainforest!

Versus:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) live tomorrow night (as of this post) :D
I've been promoted to moderator/staff member, just a day after my account turned 7 no less!
Forget "Game of Thrones" and "Walking Dead". I still say "Once Upon a Time" is the best show of the 2010's.
Regarding MeTV Toons, do you think one day that they’ll start airing shows from the 2010’s? Stuff like The Looney Tunes Show or Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated?
If I had a nickel for every time a Netflix preschool show had a same sex wedding, I'd have 2 nickels, which isn't a lot, but it's cool that it happened twice. I'm referring to Ada Twist Scientist and Princess Power by the way.

Featured Posts