The Hub is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
This time as a diginet.

The Hub will become the first non-educational diginet in the USA. This won't be payback for the shutdown of Qubo as this time the Hub is controlled by Hasbro at 100%.

harry580

wow, I think the hub network is so overrated so that they bought it back as a diginet

thanks metv for bringing back cartoons for diginets and filling the void left by qubo

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
wow, I think the hub network is so overrated so that they bought it back as a diginet

thanks metv for bringing back cartoons for diginets and filling the void left by qubo
Indeed, also The Hub under the new configuration will reign supreme. Many kids are cord-cutters now and The CW will soon become the exclusive outlet for Teen Titans GO!.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Oh, and MLP: FIM is coming back. There will be a conclusion season and all the episodes will make their cordcutting premiere on free TV. That and a bunch of other Hub shows. Tons of new shows will be made.

JMTV

The Adorkable One.
This time as a diginet.

The Hub will become the first non-educational diginet in the USA. This won't be payback for the shutdown of Qubo as this time the Hub is controlled by Hasbro at 100%.
That would be genius!!!! That would be a great way for Hasbro to tell Discovery to suck it!

Well, I personally think Fox Family is overrated, but sure, why not?

Woo!! Back from the dead!!
YES!! YES!! Praise the Lord! :D

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Some of the Teletoon shows (now owned by George Beard and Harold Hutchins' Toonhouse Comix) will air on The Hub.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Toonhouse Comix/The Hub will open a TV station in New York (WHUB) to carry The Hub in low power. Don't know the channel but it was caused by an aversion of the Tzarie.

Eggy

Great! I hope that the channel will finally air The Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin and Hasbro-owned shows such as The Bots Master (which Hasbro acquired when they bought most of the non-Marvel Saban/Fox Kids library from Disney in 2019) and Big Bad Beetleborgs (acquired from Saban Entertainment's successor Saban Brands).

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Great! I hope that the channel will finally air The Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin and Hasbro-owned shows such as The Bots Master (which Hasbro acquired when they bought most of the non-Marvel Saban/Fox Kids library from Disney in 2019) and Big Bad Beetleborgs (acquired from Saban Entertainment's successor Saban Brands).
None of those aired on KidsCo as far as I remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.

Featured Posts