Spider-Man 2 Review

Youko Recca

Retired
High point for me is the mention of Grand Theft Auto...it wasn't much but it was something. That and the last thing said. Wonder what was up with this being so late....

Kinel Ozoa

September 2007
gundam123 said:
i never played it, but it sounds like it sucks.
They went into alot of the bad parts, it's not that bad. The freedom you get is great. The web slinging just plain rocks and there is replay value, just rent it instead of buying it and it's qa fine game!

Just need to overlook some of the repetativness...:sweat:

Last edited by a moderator:

Discloner

Spooned to death
Exactly. They focused on a lot of the bad points...but the game is rather good. Swinging is, as pointed out in the review, the highlight of the game...because they've got a whole mock-up of New York City that you can swing and climb through.

Granted you can finish the story mode waaaaaaaaaaaay too easily...its still fun to go through. And even though the story mode is finished, you've still got loads of other stuff to continue playing the game for. I finished story mode about 4/5 hours into playing the game, and have continued to play it a little each day since September 9th, and I've only got like 50% of the game finished according to the stats.

The best part about fighting (which they didn't highlight) is using your webbing to have some fun. You can grab a guy, swing through the streets to the top of a building, then throw him off the edge, or piledrive him into the ground. You can even string them up to lightposts.

Seeing the villians they picked is fun as well...I had never to use Mystero in the manner they did in the game...but it suits him as a character. And Black Cat's appearence throughout the game adds in some fun as well.

Its a nice pick-up...waaaaaaaaaaaay better then the first Spiderman movie game.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

They should file a lawsuit against MeTV Toons for stealing the classic cartoons away from Boomerang. Boomerang found the classic cartoons first.
Shiloh Otter wrote on LinusFan303's profile.
I will miss your use of Mouse as your pfp, but since your name is LinusFan303, having Linus as your pfp only makes sense.
I haven't seen a channel launch as promising as MeTV Toons since The Hub. Let's hope their similarities don't extend to fate.
Happy 8th Anniversary to the Loud House! I still enjoy the show, mostly.
I don't care what anyone says, The Super Friends version of the origin of Batman was pretty effective for 1980s Saturday morning TV. Plus, Alfred telling young Bruce Wayne it's time to go when visiting his parents' graves just tugs at the heartstrings.

Featured Posts