"Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?" News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
October 7th:
That's apparently the full scene where those storyboards I posted previously came from.

It looks pretty good to me and I can only presume it will look even better when it will be animated.

November 17th:
This is from October, but I only found it now. It might be the way the title cards for the show will look like. (Jerry Gaylord is the artist who shared the image. I kind of doubt he'll appear as himself on the show, but you never know).

I like how it looks, it's a nice update of the New Scooby Movies title cards now showing the entire gang.

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
October 7th:
That's apparently the full scene where those storyboards I posted previously came from.

It looks pretty good to me and I can only presume it will look even better when it will be animated.

November 17th:
This is from October, but I only found it now. It might be the way the title cards for the show will look like. (Jerry Gaylord is the artist who shared the image. I kind of doubt he'll appear as himself on the show, but you never know).

I like how it looks, it's a nice update of the New Scooby Movies title cards now showing the entire gang.
I love how it looks like they're doing title cards introducing the guest star like in the New Scooby Movies :D.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
October 7th:

November 17th:

That looks pretty good.

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
I love that . They did a great job re-creating the New Scooby Movies title cards , that's nice touch wasn't even expecting that.

Mandouga

Yeah, well, since they're SO confident that this show is already a winner (especially since it has a recognizable name/recognizable characters), I think I'll wait for this non-existent second season to premiere first.

Remember what happened with Be Cool, Scooby-Doo (okay, so there was a second season, but it got dumped on Boomerang after the fact)? Really, everyone. I'm not kidding. They're really "counting their ghosts before they're unmasked" here...

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
If only Justice League Action got the same vote of confidence from WB.
I believe the press reports mentioned appearances from other DC characters like Wonder Woman and Superman. If they at least get Rachel Kimsey and Jason J. Lewis to reprise their roles from that series (alongside Kevin Conroy's Batman), that's good enough for me.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
The initial details only mentioned Batman, Flash & Wonder Woman, as far as DC Comics superheroes go. But I wouldn't be surprised if more, including Superman, will show up. Besides, with the news of a 2nd Season, they would have even more opportunities for this. Not sure about the voice actors (well, Kevin Conroy as Batman is pretty much all but confirmed), but it would be cool if Jason J. Lewis was a recurring actor in this - I think he proved on Justice League Action he has a pretty good range.

Dudley

Staff member
I remember how in Mystery Incorporated, Scooby had a dream where he teamed up with characters from HB’s other mystery series.
It’ll be nice if they do something like that again.
I hope this show goes on for a good while and not just end when it reaches a certain episode threshold (like 52 episodes)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Al Jean hoping The Simpsons makes it to 1000 episodes sounds more like a threat than a promise, especially with how Julie Kavner's voice has been sounding.
Veronica Taylor posted on Twitter that Rachael Lillis has been ill for a few months, and posted the link to a GoFundMe set up by Rachael's sister Laurie. I will post it here:

Here's an Intel Pentium MMX commercial featuring the voice of Casey Kasem, along with a certain disco hit song:

Boomerang might as well join Nicktoons and TeenNick now.

Featured Posts