"S.C.O.O.B." (Animated Scooby Doo theatrical movie reboot) Pre-Release Discussion (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leviathan

"It's against nature!"
Staff member
I'm hoping we can one day go back to the early days of the Time Warner/Turner merger (late 90's CN), when the various Warner Bros., DC, Hanna-Barbera and Cartoon Network characters could intermingle freely.

Last edited:

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
I'm hoping we can one day go back to the early days of the Time Warner/Turner merger (late 90's CN), when the various Warner Bros., DC, Hanna-Barbera and Cartoon Network characters could intermingle freely.
I think we are heading that way, given CN is now under WB's control.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter

I found this tweet showing off how Blue Falcon and Dynomutt look like. I'll screenshot it in case he deletes it.

Screenshot_20200129-104211.png

Frontier

Staff member
It's still kind of jarring hearing Frank Welker's Scooby with a the celebrity stunt casting, although the only one that isn't growing on me is Gina Rodriguez as Velma :sweat:.

For a final trailer, I'm kind of surprised they didn't reveal more. I was expecting Captain Caveman and some other characters, but we do see Dick Dastardly looking his most villainous :evil:.

Ha! The first "meddling kids" and he doesn't even get to finish :p.

KeldeoKitty

Slacker Musketeer
So this movie as well as the SpongeBob one are both prequel movies and are releasing a week from each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I’ve come to a realization. With Superman, Unicorn, Checkered Past, and now Invincible Fight Girl, Adult Swim is straying away from their mission of being adult-only animation, one that’s even in their NAME, to get more advertisers.

The exact reason why CN Real existed.
I REALLY HOPE Adult Swim puts an episode of American Dad before Sailor Moon on Toonami Rewind, CN's shows are NOT CAPABLE giving ratings by their sheer popularity.

I'm guessing since Charlie Adler is more of a voice director now, he's rarely done voice acting in shows where he's not the voice director. Like, shows like The Rocketeer and Spiderman 2017 are among the few recent projects where he's done voice acting without also being the voice director.
I am so happy about the Toonami Rewind block. I am so glad it finally happened.

Featured Posts