"Scooby-Doo! and Batman: The Brave and the Bold" Feature Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

HEATXZ

Duck Knght
Dec 9, 2006
Ratings
62 1
P.A.
This so Awesome i wasn't expecting this :D
Its awesome to see more Plasticman,Aquaman,and Detective Chimp plus getting Jeffery Combs to return as The Question

Dudley

Staff member
Aug 10, 2003
Ratings
2,800 29
East Coast of USA
www.dtoons.com
Batman: Brave and the Bold is one of my favorite Batman series, so it’s great seeing this version cross over with Scooby-Doo.
Since 2010, the Scooby Doo movies have been really enjoyable, so I’m looking forward to this. Perhaps more crossovers will come in the future!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Light Lucario

Staff member
May 11, 2007
Ratings
3,432 3
In a Dream World
Well this was a nice surprise. I didn't think that Brave and the Bold would get a revival, let alone a team-up with Scooby Doo, but I'm pretty happy about that. I really enjoyed Brave and the Bold and seeing it get some attention with a new crossover movie sounds like fun, especially when Scooby Doo would fit in pretty well with the series. The trailer looked pretty cool, there could be some good jokes, especially if they reference that Scooby Doo had another teamup with Batman in a much older series, and it looks like fun. I may rent it on iTunes after it comes out.

Greg91

Reporter
Dec 30, 2013
Ratings
1,768 5
Canada
I'm so glad Scooby-Doo and Batman: The Brave and the Bold are getting a full crossover! Brave and the Bold Batman didn't get to team-up with Scooby-Doo and Mystery Inc in the show itself. This also works perfectly as a celebration of the 10th anniversary of Brave and the Bold. I love all these surprise projects DC keeps springing on us like Batman Ninja or the Batman '66 movies.

iammattie

Aug 11, 2012
Ratings
Georgia
Interesting! I've never been too big of a Scooby-Doo fan. I have specific favorites throughout the franchises run, but never kept too heavy of an interest in them (although, I did see the Blue Falcon origin on Mystery Inc. I think it was? I liked that!)

However, Brave and the Bold is my favorite animated Bat outside of the DCAU of course. I'm excited to see his return!

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Ratings
11,681 19
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
Kevin Conroy twitted this:

Is there another Scooby/Batman Movie in the works with Kevin Conroy Batman and not Diedrich Bader Batman?
It's plausible. Like the wrestling team up or LEGO, they did two so far each I think. So a Conroy Batman may be a 2019 release. They seem to do one team up movie and a regular movie each year. Though I wonder if it's a Scooby-Doo! and Justice League Action movie.

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
Ratings
2,868 9
Kevin Conroy twitted this:

on Aug 21

Is there another Scooby/Batman Movie in the works with Kevin Conroy Batman and not Diedrich Bader Batman?
Or, Kevin Conroy could be in a Scooby project that's not a DC crossover. I mean, some of the modern Batman voice actors (Roger Craig Smith and Troy Baker for example) have been involved in Scooby projects playing different characters.

Pfeiffer-Pfan

Jul 24, 2007
Ratings
876 4
UK/Ireland
pfeiffer-pfan.tumblr.com
Detective time:

Matthew Lillard revealed that he was working on a new animated series (guest starring Kevin Conroy) back in the Summer. It was later rumoured to be a show entitled Scooby Doo! Guess Who?, likely inspired by both the old Scooby Doo Movies and recent Team Up comics.

Therefore, it's safe to assume that it is not another DTV. Conroy could be starring as Batman in a few episodes of this new series, or as SweetShop209 pointed out, is playing an entirely new character. We'll have to wait and see.

Also, no surprise but Dynamic Music Partners will be handling scoring duties for this DTV. They've certainly been busy.

Eldorado

May 21, 2014
Ratings
400 13
Indianapolis
Back when Batman The Brave and The Bold was around and they announced a crossover I imagined it was going to be a Batman The Brave and The Bold crossover episode with Mystery Inc. This my friends is even better.

Plus funny enough I was thinking about BTAB as of late and how the potential team-ups they never got a chance to do (like a crossover like with Space Ghost, maybe Captain Planet). If this turns out well then maybe next year they'll do a Captain Planet/Scooby-Doo movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I need my Internet back...the past week has been so boring and holidays break just started for me
At first, I thought Brian Hohlfeld working on many shows Nicole Dubuc worked on was just a coincidence . It turns out they're married. I previously thought the Paul Dini / Misty Lee marriage had the largest age gap (he was born in 1957 while she was born in 1976), but this is the one that's larger (he was born in 1957 while she was born in 1978, making 21 years). I'm not complaining, but this is surprising.
Into the Spider-Verse is definitely one of the better animated films I've seen this year. I really enjoyed its comicbooky art style and animation. I wouldn't mind a sequel.