Power Rangers Dino Fury

Mostezli

N0t 4 3very1 & Th@t'$ OK
No one said that...not that I know anyway.
I will bet the next time we see Power Rangers after Dino Fury is a totally original thing and they won't go back and adapt the seasons they skipped.

Mandouga

Well, we don't know that now, do we? Look, they're more likely to adapt Kiramager, Zenkaiger (the newest one), or whichever one comes after that. As for previous seasons, IMHO, they could do TV movies that would act as summaries for each story, but that's just one idea. It might happen, or it might not. In any case, I personally don't think they'll give us something totally original and not connected to Super Sentai. I mean, after all, if it wasn't for Super Sentai, Power Rangers wouldn't exist in the first place, so I don't think they would throw away its history and everything just so they could do a completely original show. Besides, I don't think Toei would even allow it...

Mostezli

N0t 4 3very1 & Th@t'$ OK
Besides, I don't think Toei would even allow it...
Toei would basically have more tokusatsu to sub/dub and market in Japan outside of a variation of what they already made if Hasbro did its own Power Rangers thing in conjunction with the pre-existing wholly original attempts in comics and movies.
Then there's the supposed report that Hasbro will end its partnership with Toei and right now Netflix only has a few seasons of this entire franchise. I thought they made the exception to go back to Go-Busters (Beast Morphers) because that was tailor-made for a Power Rangers adaptation (other seasons would be too weird for Westerners) and most important of all cheap to recreate. Haven't watched this dino knight theme sentai, so can't really say if this is just another easy adaption.

Storm Eagle

Power to the peaceful
Episode 3: Lost Signal

The Rangers intercept a mysterious message from outer space and Zayto is desperate to know if it was sent from his home planet. Unable to decipher it and losing hope, he remembers another important message from the past.

Mandouga

Then there's the supposed report that Hasbro will end its partnership with Toei...

(sigh) So that's what this is about: a rumor. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: we need to focus official announcements, and not rumors and speculation. Until Hasbro, SCG*, and/or Toei say otherwise, we have to assume that they will keep adapting Super Sentai.

*"Saban Capital Group", the actual owners of the Power Rangers franchise (the simply licensed it to Hasbro) They're credited in Power Rangers shows as "SCG Power Rangers".

Sent from my SM-T290 using Tapatalk

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Just learned that GAMESTOP and FRED MEYER are now going to be selling DVDs, Blu-rays, and even 4K UHD Blu-rays. This comes in the wake of Best Buy removing ALL DVDs and Blu-rays, as well as Target and FYE shrinking down their offerings.

Are there any notable child voice actors born in the 2010s? The oldest is turning 14 in 2024. Just curious. Jason Griffith was one of the only 4Kids voice actors born in the 80s (most were born in the 70s or earlier)
I wish a happy 17th birthday to Lily Sanfelippo, voice of Gwen Stacy/Ghost Spider in seasons 1-2 of Spidey And His Amazing Friends and Axl from Firebuds.
I've decided that I will indeed start doing music reviews soon. They will mainly be on the blog linked in my signature, but certain reviews that meet forum standards will be crossposted to the music forum.
Angelo Rules is getting a sixth season, this might be niche post Angelo Rules Ordered for Season Six - TVKIDS

Featured Posts