Platypus Comix 2012 Schedule

Peter Paltridge

RUN!
Staff member
Here's a slight hint at what I have planned out for the first half of 2012. As always, this is subject to change, though not much changed when I posted last year's schedule. "Nettropolis Narvel" is being written as you read this and there's a half-chance it may turn into a three-parter, so that could mess some things up.

The season is going to end with a bang, promise, because I saved the best idea I came up with last summer for the last slot. Also, for the first time ever, a Valentine's Day cartoon.

There may even be a surprise in store that isn't my own....

January 1, 2012 -- Mulberry: Jeboozled
January 15, 2012 -- Princess Pi: Nick and MORE!
January 29, 2012 -- Electric Wonderland: Valentine's Day Massacre
February 5, 2012 -- Electric Wonderland: Valentine's Day Massacre, part II
February 26, 2012 -- Scrambled Eggs: Hold Onto Your Potatoes
March 11, 2012 -- Electric Wonderland: The New Adventures of the Nettropolis Narvel
March 18, 2012 -- Electric Wonderland: The New Adventures of the Nettropolis Narvel, part II
April 1, 2012 -- Princess Pi vs. Cerebus Syndrome
April 8, 2012 -- Princess Pi vs. Cerebus Syndrome, part II
April 22, 2012 -- Electric Wonderland: The Girl with Kaliedoscope Hair
April 29, 2012 -- Electric Wonderland: The Girl with Kaliedoscope Hair, part II
May 13, 2012 -- Electric Wonderland: The Girl with Kaliedoscope Hair, part III

And, coming to Everything Else......
Sabrinas Through Time
Seven Worst Product Expansion Ideas
What Powells Throws Out, Part Six
Demo Spin #1 (the finalized version of the "demo disc" idea that appeared in primitive form last summer)
Dr. Seuss's RAREST! (this was on the list years ago...figure I might as well get it out before "Lorax" debuts)

Dsneybuf

So, did you decide to put off "Shrooming With Shroomy", or did you change the title?

Zorak Masaki

Any future installments of The Full Experience? You implied at the end of the last one that Jabberjaw was next.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

did I just get threatened by breakfast cereal
I’ve come to a realization. With Superman, Unicorn, Checkered Past, and now Invincible Fight Girl, Adult Swim is straying away from their mission of being adult-only animation, one that’s even in their NAME, to get more advertisers.

The exact reason why CN Real existed.
I REALLY HOPE Adult Swim puts an episode of American Dad before Sailor Moon on Toonami Rewind, CN's shows are NOT CAPABLE giving ratings by their sheer popularity.

I'm guessing since Charlie Adler is more of a voice director now, he's rarely done voice acting in shows where he's not the voice director. Like, shows like The Rocketeer and Spiderman 2017 are among the few recent projects where he's done voice acting without also being the voice director.

Featured Posts