Nick's March 2018 Premieres

Toon4Thought

Giving a slightly closer look.
The Thomas & Friends "The Adventure Begins" special will be simulcast with the Nick Jr. channel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It's weird that they're doing this to a special that the US has already had for a good three years at this point.

kanc

Star Falls first two full episodes are already available on nick.com: "The Celebrity Setup" and "The Everything Wash"

Toons Fan

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 Zap2it shows that the new Rusty Rivets for March 20th and 22nd were pulled. There's new going to be more new Thomas & Friends premieres air on the week of March 19th on the Nick Jr. block.

There's going to be a new TeenNick Top KCA 2018 special airing on Saturday, March 17th at 9:00PM on TeenNick.
The new Sunny Day on Friday, March 23rd and new Shimmer and Shine will be simulcast on the Nick Jr. channel.

The new Franklin and Friends back on March 3rd has the production code number of #219.

Also, TheFutonCritic new has the full March premieres for both Nicktoons and Nick Jr. channel.

Edit 3/10/2018: @I Am Nickelodeon 1 Update with this info Zap2it shows that the new Rusty Rivets for March 20th and 22nd were pulled. There's new going to be more new Thomas & Friends premieres air on the week of March 19th on the Nick Jr. block.

The new Franklin and Friends back on March 3rd has the production code number of #219.

Last edited:

Toons Fan

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 Zap2it shows that the new Rusty Rivets for March 20th and 22nd were pulled. There's new going to be more new Thomas & Friends premieres air on the week of March 19th on the Nick Jr. block.

Edit: @I Am Nickelodeon 1 The Thomas & Friends "The Adventure Begins" special is really simulcasting the Nick Jr. channel the Monday at 12PM.

Last edited:

kanc

Keep It Spotless first full episode as of today is already available on nick.com

Toons Fan

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 According to both Zap2it and a Nick Jr. channel promo, the new Shimmer and Shine episode "A Lightning Colt for Shaya; A Special Delivery" is premiering this Sunday night March 18th at 7:30PM only on the Nick Jr. channel.

Last edited:

Toons Fan

http://affiliate.zap2it.com/tv/the-...ntern-for-the-worse/EP023989550178?aid=tmsmil

According to zap2it, there's new Loud House compilation that will air Mon Mar 26 at 6PM-7:30PM but zap2it didn't summarize what the compilation title is. I will ask nickandmore about it..

Zap2it updated and it's called "Messy and Loud."

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 The new Rusty Rivets on Tuesday, March 27th at 12PM was changed to "Frankie's Botasaur; Rusty's Mega Stacker."

Edit: @I Am Nickelodeon 1 Under the Nick Jr. part in the first post you put the wrong show for the Sunday, March 18th at 7:30PM it's Shimmer and Shine that's airing a new episode not PAW Patrol.

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 "A Lightning Colt for Shaya; A Special Delivery" is a Shimmer and Shine episode NOT PAW Patrol.

Also, the last Nick Jr. show you have listed in the first post is called Nella the Princess Knight NOT Nella and the Princess Knight.

Last edited:

I Am Nickelodeon 1

(Regular Nick Vids) on Twitter & YouTube
Most likely...
upload_2018-3-15_19-59-16.png

I Am Nickelodeon 1

Mine when I go thefutoncritic for Henry danger, it never updated sat Apr 7, but since yours updated early, what about school of rock? Is part II finale airing on April 8? Anything for game Shakers, Thundermans?
I don't know i looked and nothing else for now I think there will be more Henry Danger and the school of rock series finale with game shakers probably. Star Falls may continue Saturdays at 9pm but not sure. and still not confirmed on the futon critic that the Adventures of Kid Danger airs march 31st at TBA time.

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon1
you made a typo: there's new Shimmer and Shine on March 18, and you listed under Paw Patrol, it NEEDS to be moved under NickJr Shimmer and Shine, Please fix those. you got episode titles and time right.

I Am Nickelodeon 1

If on slow I have a reason and its on my status and don't be hard on me. From now I won't beable to do premieres during the months and like I say my reason is on my status. Thanks for understanding.

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 since you're unable to update due to wifi not working or computer slow or something, but just in case tvguide updated something: Paw Patrol does have new compilation airing on Fri Mar 23 at 9:00AM is "Best Pet Rescues"

Tomorrow Sat Mar 24 new Knight Squad starts at 9:33PM according to titantv and regular zap2it for all 3 networks: Nickelodeon, Nicktoons, and TeenNick
EDIT: Never mind, when they aired new Knight Squad started 9:30PM

Production numbers for Keep It Spotless:
http://thefutoncritic.com/showatch/keep-it-spotless/listings/
Mon Mar 26 7:30PM "Use Your Head" (#104)
Tues Mar 27 7:30PM "Friends til the End" (#106)
Wed Mar 28 7:30PM "Sibling Rivalry" (#108)
Thurs Mar 29 7:30PM "Why Are You Doing This to Me?" (#111)
Fri Mar 30 7:30PM "Which Way to the Gym?" (#109)

Titantv for my viewing doesn't list Nicktoons and TeenNick. If anyone knows if something last minute changes, please post those here. Titantv source, and regular zap2it updates. But affiliate zap2it and nick.com schedule does not seem to update

Last edited:

kanc

Today's new Blaze was actually called "The Chicken Circus!"

Are you sure? Zap2it listings and thefutoncritic listings says "Darington Saves the Circus" Im confused

Also zap2it updated: new Loud House compilation special: Messy and Loud starts at 5:30PM instead of 6PM, so it extended to 2 hours

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Since it's May the Fourth, might as well post this bit of trivia:

DePatie–Freleng Enterprises- known for The Pink Panther, mid-60s Looney Tunes/Merrie Melodies, many Dr. Seuss specials, The Bod Squad, and Time for Timer- handled the lightsaber effects for Episode IV.
I wonder if the new Dexter's Lab set will have Rude Removal on it. They were okay with putting The Whoopass Girls on the PPG set many years ago that they were advertising on Cartoon Network (albeit they muted every time it was said in the pilot). This set's clearly for adults.
They should file a lawsuit against MeTV Toons for stealing the classic cartoons away from Boomerang. Boomerang found the classic cartoons first.
Shiloh Otter wrote on LinusFan303's profile.
I will miss your use of Mouse as your pfp, but since your name is LinusFan303, having Linus as your pfp only makes sense.
I haven't seen a channel launch as promising as MeTV Toons since The Hub. Let's hope their similarities don't extend to fate.

Featured Posts