Nick's March 2018 Premieres

Toons Fan

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 The promo on TeenNick for the new TeenNick Top 10 Special Knight Squad Takeover was updated it's now premiering on Saturday, March 10th at 9:00PM.

@Ghostbuster Nella's "Tricks of the Trade" already aired on the Nick Jr. channel last night at 8:00PM.

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 Zap2it has the first week of TeenNick's schedule for March up and there might be new episodes of The Loud House and SpongeBob on Friday, March 9th at 6:00 and 6:30PM.

3d97a9c3f5952f1d6ce16e3137588244.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jjc927

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 Zap2it has the first week of TeenNick's schedule for March up and there might be new episodes of The Loud House and SpongeBob on Friday, March 9th at 6:00 and 6:30PM.
If this is true it looks like Kid Danger is losing the 6:30pm Friday slot. Wonder where it's gonna be moved to- I would assume Saturday morning before Power Rangers or after it.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Nickelodeon welcomes Thomas & Friends to its roster of preschool hits with the acclaimed hour-long special, “The Adventure Begins,” debuting Monday, March 12, at 10 a.m. (ET/PT) on Nickelodeon and the Nick Jr. channel.

All-new, never-before-seen Thomas & Friends episodes from season 21 will air regularly weekdays at 5 p.m. (ET/PT) on the Nick Jr. channel, and brand-new specials will air on Nickelodeon throughout the year.

http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2018/02/all-new-season-of-thomas-friends-rolls.html

I Am Nickelodeon 1

(Regular Nick Vids) on Twitter & YouTube
If this is true it looks like Kid Danger is losing the 6:30pm Friday slot. Wonder where it's gonna be moved to- I would assume Saturday morning before Power Rangers or after it.
It could air Friday's at 7PM because there isn't a weekday show on...

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1
zap2it.com only has first week of March updated:

for Nickelodeon:
Tues Mar 6 12:00PM Paw Patrol "Pups Save Luke Stars; Pups Save Chicken Day" (weird zap2it didn't mark as "NEW")
Tues Mar 6 12:30PM Shimmer and Shine "Glitter Glitch!; Coral Chaos"
Thurs Mar 8 12:00PM Paw Patrol "Pups Save a High Flying Skye; Pups Go for the Gold"
Thurs Mar 8 12:30PM Shimmer and Shine "A Lightning Colt for Shaya; A Special Delivery"
Fri Mar 9 6:00PM Loud House "Net Gains"
Fri Mar 9 6:30PM SpongeBob "Doodle Dimension"
Fri Mar 9 7:30PM Lip Sync Battle Shorties "Twins Special"
Sat Mar 10 11:00AM Alvinnn!!! and the Chipmunks "Independence Day; Opposites Attract"
Sat Mar 10 12:00PM Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel "The Need for Speed"
Sat Mar 10 8:00PM Thundermans "Cookie Mistake"
Sat Mar 10 8:30PM Knight Squad "One Magical Knight"
Sun Mar 11 7:00PM Game Shakers "Babe & the Boys"
Sun Mar 11 7:30PM School of Rock "We Gotta Get Out of This Place"

Last edited:

Toon4Thought

Giving a slightly closer look.
C'mon Wayne, just freaking return already... I don't even care about it lasting beyond 2 seasons anymore. I just want the episodes that have been fully completed for months now to surface.

That being said, it'll be interesting to see how Thomas fares on Nick Jr., especially given most of season 21 hasn't appeared in the US yet (though they did air in the UK a few months back). And yes, I am admitting I've been seeing a lot of the show in recent months (it's my current 'few months-long obsession').

Also, to anyone who saw the show in its earlier days (and especially those who are familiar with the books), I strongly recommend you watch "The Adventure Begins". It's basically one big nostalgia-fest.

kanc

C'mon Wayne, just freaking return already... I don't even care about it lasting beyond 2 seasons anymore. I just want the episodes that have been fully completed for months now to surface.
I think we're all aware of this for Welcome to the Wayne that hasn't been on Nick since Sept and even when trying to support the show, some other members still not interested in it and I don't think we should force the other members to watch Wayne even if they are bored with it.

And PGBC hasn't been on Nicktoons and still awaiting for remaining 3 episodes to air.

And let's not forget See Dad Run that STILL has not been on the air since Dec 2014 which last shown on N@N.

Toons Fan

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 The Zap2it TV listings for Saturday, March 10th shows now no Mysticons on Nicktoons either, but does show a new Yu-Gi-Oh ARC-V.

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 Both new Loud House and SpongeBob on Friday, March 9th will also be simulcast on Nicktoons and TeenNick.

New Update at 6:37PM: @I Am Nickelodeon 1 Thefutoncritic website just updated for Nickelodeon's first full week of March 5th premieres with the production code numbers:

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showa...ckelodeon&daycode=&statuscode=&genre=&studio=

Last edited:

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 where did you really get that Henry Danger's Back to the Danger part 2 airing on Mar 31?? I don't see any official source that says that. And why did you add Star Falls in this thread? Isn't it too early to predict for it?

Zap2it updated episode guide:
Thundermans on Mar 17 is "All the President's Thunder-Men"
Knight Squad on Mar 17 is "Tonight, Two Knight"
School of Rock on Mar 18 is "Photograph"

Last edited:

I Am Nickelodeon 1

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 where did you really get that Henry Danger's Back to the Danger part 2 airing on Mar 31?? I don't see any official source that says that. And why did you add Star Falls in this thread? Isn't it too early to predict for it?

Zap2it updated episode guide:
Thundermans on Mar 17 is "All the President's Thunder-Men"
Knight Squad on Mar 17 is "Tonight, Two Knight"
School of Rock on Mar 18 is "Photograph"

Thanks!, I Added Star falls because on twitter if saw something about there being a promo this weekend for it and it might be a sneak peek after the KCA's 2018?!

kanc

Thanks!, I Added Star falls because on twitter if saw something about there being a promo this weekend for it and it might be a sneak peek after the KCA's 2018?!
And what about Henry Danger part 2 of Back to the Danger? I don't see any zap2it confirming it to air on Mar 31 unless was there tweet saying so?

I Am Nickelodeon 1

And what about Henry Danger part 2 of Back to the Danger? I don't see any zap2it confirming it to air on Mar 31 unless was there tweet saying so?
I'm Guessing But usually that weekend they dont air anything well like last year maybe.
Anyway we'll find out soon.

Toons Fan

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 According to Zap2it, it looks like The Thomas & Friends special "The Adventure Begins" was moved 12:00PM on Monday, March 12th and it looks like season 21 premieres are now airing first all week long on the Nick Jr. block on main Nickelodeon. Then later at 5:00PM on the Nick Jr. channel.

01ae7560e1d8ff97675d38597c59592e.jpg

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts