Nickelodeon Branding Thread

kanc

The Nick channel bugs as of today started 6am now are dark navy blue, due to promoting Paramount + stream

kanc

As of today, Nick, Nicktoons, and TeenNick started using KCA blimp Nick logo, as well as bumpers of KCA

Toons Fan

As of today, Nick, Nicktoons, and TeenNick started using KCA blimp Nick logo, as well as bumpers of KCA

And, NickMusic. The Nick Jr. channel was using one earlier this morning.

As of 8PM ET the KCA blimp is back on the Nick Jr. channel.

Last edited:

kanc

Forgot to post that Nick channels stopped using blue text bug logo format as of yesterday at 6AM EST.

Golden Geek

Radio Demon
Staff member
Reporter
Screencaps of the NickMusic and Nicktoons variants. TeenNick is using the regular NickRewind logo at the moment.

chrome_t5WucMj5lt.png

GIV2pHyGYO.png

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
The Nickelodeon Animation youtube channel is now called The Nickelodeon Cartoon Universe. It looks like there's a sneak peek of Middlemost Post.

kanc

Nickelodeon, TeenNick, and Nicktoons channel (correct me if Im wrong, if those are networks) beginning show "Nickel-troll-deon" as for advertising The Barbarian and the Troll.

kanc

Last Thurs Nick channels included NickMusic used special bug for Earth Day

kanc

Most Nick channels has "Happy Cinco de Mayo" above Nick logo, only for one minute for most of the time during any program.

Last edited:

toonmaster17

The summer branding for Nick channels are back, and it's using it from last year's.
Figures they would recycle it from last summer. When it comes to Hallowen, the Holidays, and Summer they seem to have been using the same seasonal branding for two years over the past 4-5 years.

kanc

Nickelodeon, Nicktoons, and TeenNick just for today have a branding:
World Ocean Day, since today is Ocean Day.

1623174103209.png

Also I figured out how to upload image in this post..

Last edited:

kanc

1626528489666.png

Nick Mega Music fest branding and logo used for Nick for marathon music songs

1626528891773.png

NickJr block Mega music branding.

kanc

Despite the two shows: Danger Force and Young Dylan both listed under nick@nite schedule, they use Mega music Nick branding and Nick bumpers, but didn't air nick@nite bumpers.

kanc

Nick logo seems to be normal, but they STILL use Nick summer bumpers. But Nick preschool block still use Nick summer branding logo

kanc

The summer branding is done as of today, and all Nick channels bug logo back to normal.

kanc

1631126821416.png

Nicktoons network, TeenNick, and Nickelodeon use blue branding Nick bug due to Blue's Clues 25th anniversary.

NickJr channel nor NickJr block hasn't been doing the special blue bug

TheWolfPup2006

"I can fly, I can fly, I can flyyyyy!"
Does anyone remember these bumpers that played around either 2009 or 2010, where the Nickelodeon stars at the time sang their own rendition of the jingle?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I want to thank both Silverstar and Goldstar for their awesome posts and great presence in this forum. Love ya!
Hey, internet: You all owe Natasha Klein (creator of Primos) an apology. It doesn't matter if you want to watch the show or not. There was no logical reason to unleash that level of vitriol over just a few words, especially before the show has even aired. Now all of y'all line up and tell her you're sorry.
I'm thinking about leaving animesuperhero forums in the future. I don't know if I want to continue posting much if nobody else is interested.
Also another thing is I have lot of stuff to do and too busy.

Featured Posts