Nickelodeon Branding Thread

Latest News & Videos

Jul 10, 2016
Well here is Nickeloden Official Branding Thread. You can talk about current looks and future looks. Bumpers and promos. And also don't stay off topic

Jul 10, 2016
There using kca promos and bumpers alot.And there bumpers where the actors and actress from there live action shows . Put up the Nick logo depending on which show your watching it's hard to tell cause Nickeloden changes there bumpers every year

I'm gonna allow Nick jr Nicktoons Teenick . And yes International Nick channels are Allowed

Last edited by a moderator:

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
I think we can use Nickelodeon USA versions for bumpers. For international bumpers, there's international thread instead than just posting in this thread.

Also for on topic I would like to bring this up there's lot of hype and more bumpers and promos for Kids Choice Sports. Little surprised Nick@Nite this year didn't receive Kids Choice Sports ads, last year and two years ago they did those. Also I wish the banner ad should NEED to be updated for saying coming up next, rather than just new specials or new episodes soon

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2016
I think I'll call this look the uinque look. Beacuse since 2013 there has been no official name for these different bumpers . I think it's very fitting

Jul 10, 2016
I'd say we call this the "Proppy" look.
I guees. There have never been a name called for these looks . Don't know why but Nickelodeon keeps changing the bumpers every year . So there's not since 2011 they kept changing the look .

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

SparkleMan

May 2, 2016
Lazytown
Also, since Toonzone only allows 5 pieces of media per post, here's some more bumpers.
Crashletes promos:
Legendary Dudas promo:
ALVINNN!!! bumper:
Sanjay & Craig bumper:

SparkleMan

May 2, 2016
Lazytown
Some more:
School of Rock promo:
SpongeBob promo:
Breadwinners bumper:
Pig Goat Banana Cricket bumper:
Harvey Beaks promo:

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
With Fairly OddParents returning to Nickelodeon, they don't have a summer bumper for FOP at all