Nickelodeon Branding Thread

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News

Jul 10, 2016
Ratings
19 1
There using kca promos and bumpers alot.And there bumpers where the actors and actress from there live action shows . Put up the Nick logo depending on which show your watching it's hard to tell cause Nickeloden changes there bumpers every year

I'm gonna allow Nick jr Nicktoons Teenick . And yes International Nick channels are Allowed

Last edited by a moderator:

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,312 5
I think we can use Nickelodeon USA versions for bumpers. For international bumpers, there's international thread instead than just posting in this thread.

Also for on topic I would like to bring this up there's lot of hype and more bumpers and promos for Kids Choice Sports. Little surprised Nick@Nite this year didn't receive Kids Choice Sports ads, last year and two years ago they did those. Also I wish the banner ad should NEED to be updated for saying coming up next, rather than just new specials or new episodes soon

Last edited:

SparkleMan

Who did you expect? Sportaflop?
May 2, 2016
Ratings
483 5
Lazytown
Also, since Toonzone only allows 5 pieces of media per post, here's some more bumpers.
Crashletes promos:
Legendary Dudas promo:
ALVINNN!!! bumper:
Sanjay & Craig bumper:

SparkleMan

Who did you expect? Sportaflop?
May 2, 2016
Ratings
483 5
Lazytown
Some more:
School of Rock promo:
SpongeBob promo:
Breadwinners bumper:
Pig Goat Banana Cricket bumper:
Harvey Beaks promo:

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

My personal synopsis: I'm not the most energetic or enthusiastic person you'll ever meet, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun. Generally, I'm pretty introverted and usually play video games, watch anime, and also study in the field of IT. I'm a huge music fanatic, as well. And I listen to pretty much everything except country. My favorites being trap, jazz, and metal.
anyone else surprised that new Paw Patrol one hour special are now Nick's #1 most watched premieres in 2018 so far?
I just saw The Grinch in IMAX, it was great!
Iron Man: Armored Adventures is one of the most thrilling cartoons ever made.
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Hey Lady Lucario! Long time no see! How is life treating ya?