Looney Tunes on HBO

Alycat32

Does anyone remember when Looney Tunes was on HBO in the early to mid 80s? It came on at night directly before Fraggle Rock. Now I loved Bugs Bunny, just not quite as much as I loved Fraggle Rock. So I was kind of impatient those evenings for Looney Tunes to end.

It was much worse when the Looney Tunes clips were repeated over and over again repetitively. It became a running joke that we'd all tear at our hair and pretend to cry if that Elmer Fudd clip with him blowing out a candle that keeps relighting itself would air for the billionth time in a two week period haha.

CartoonFridays

Promoted to detective.
Well, HBO Family has been showing Daffy Duck's Quackbusters and Looney Tunes: Back in Action this month.

Alonso Torrejon

If you ask me, HBO showing LT:BiA sounds like a great way to celebrate the film's big 1-0 this year.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Doctor's referrals are the new bane of my existence.
Aiko's outfit is the biggest reason she's the first character I've gone with for my celebration of Magical Doremi. It's something I would totally wear, and it would be super easy to cosplay.

ODS-EP34-057.png
also, I don't know if can ever look at any of the shows connected to Dan Schneider in a good light ever again. some of the actors are ok with us still enjoying them but I don't know if I can get past it.
as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

Featured Posts