"Harley Quinn (DC Universe)" Animated Series News & Discussion, Part 1 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Here are the episode titles for May.
·Friday, May 1: Harley Quinn “All the Best Inmates Have Daddy Issues”
·Friday, May 8: Harley Quinn “There's No Place to Go But Down”
·Friday, May 15: Harley Quinn “Batman's Back Man”
·Friday, May 22: Harley Quinn “Inner (Para) Demons”
·Friday, May 29: Harley Quinn “Bachelorette”

Frontier

Staff member
I wonder if "Daddy Issues" is the flashback episode or maybe the episode where they take on Two-Face :confused:?

The next episode title is kind of ominous...I wonder if this is where the tide turns against Harley and her crew :ack:?

"Batman's Back Man" kind of self-explanatory, but I wonder if this will be as simple as that. Will he get to meet Batgirl :)?

Parademos = Apokolips episode ;)?

"Bachelortette?" I guess this is the Themyscira episode o_O?

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Maybe an amnesiac (?) Batman started a relationship with Catwoman while he was absent.

Also kind of a random theory but maybe "All the Best Inmates Have Daddy Issues” is about Bane. He grew up in a prison due to his father's crimes, at least if they stick with the origin from the comics.

Frontier

Staff member
Maybe an amnesiac (?) Batman started a relationship with Catwoman while he was absent.

Also kind of a random theory but maybe "All the Best Inmates Have Daddy Issues” is about Bane. He grew up in a prison due to his father's crimes, at least if they stick with the origin from the comics.
I actually wonder if "Batman's Back, Man" is the Bane episode considering Bane's most notable feat is breaking Batman's back o_O.

ShadowStar

I wonder if "Daddy Issues" is the flashback episode or maybe the episode where they take on Two-Face :confused:?

The next episode title is kind of ominous...I wonder if this is where the tide turns against Harley and her crew :ack:?

"Batman's Back Man" kind of self-explanatory, but "Bachelortette?" I guess this is the Themyscira episode o_O?
I actually wonder if "Batman's Back, Man" is the Bane episode considering Bane's most notable feat is breaking Batman's back o_O.

Oh no! Well, alas, I suppose the show will probably go there since it's quite an edgy and gratuitous show. I'm not hating on the show, but I do honestly find myself feeling disappointed with its tone and its overall approach when I watch it. It's just not for me, but I try to give it a chance every now and then.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Last edited:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
I guess good news is Batman is coming back sooner. I'm also not really too disappointed about no Batman/Catwoman romance since it seems like in every other project in recent years where they both appear, they have to be a couple. And I kind of doubt their relationship here would have been as amusing or cute as Ivy & Kite-Man. :p

Frontier

Staff member
I guess good news is Batman is coming back sooner. I'm also not really too disappointed about no Batman/Catwoman romance since it seems like in every other project in recent years where they both appear, they have to be a couple. And I kind of doubt their relationship here would have been as amusing or cute as Ivy & Kite-Man. :p
Probably get as much focus as Superman and Lois Lane's relationship did :p.

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Harley Quinn: The Complete First Season, collecting the first 13 episodes of the series, arrives on DVD June 2, 2020! Stay tuned for additional details, including potential Blu-ray/HD formats editions, and more! Details and cover art are below:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I'm thinking about leaving animesuperhero forums in the future. I don't know if I want to continue posting much if nobody else is interested.
Also another thing is I have lot of stuff to do and too busy.
Happy 80th birthday to George Lucas. The Star Wars Franchise has been one of my favorites since childhood.
There were apparently whispers at Universal of a Jaws remake a few years ago.

Featured Posts