"Harley Quinn (DC Universe)" Animated Series News & Discussion, Part 1 (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
A Valid Location
Here are the episode titles for May.
·Friday, May 1: Harley Quinn “All the Best Inmates Have Daddy Issues”
·Friday, May 8: Harley Quinn “There's No Place to Go But Down”
·Friday, May 15: Harley Quinn “Batman's Back Man”
·Friday, May 22: Harley Quinn “Inner (Para) Demons”
·Friday, May 29: Harley Quinn “Bachelorette”

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
I wonder if "Daddy Issues" is the flashback episode or maybe the episode where they take on Two-Face :confused:?

The next episode title is kind of ominous...I wonder if this is where the tide turns against Harley and her crew :ack:?

"Batman's Back Man" kind of self-explanatory, but I wonder if this will be as simple as that. Will he get to meet Batgirl :)?

Parademos = Apokolips episode ;)?

"Bachelortette?" I guess this is the Themyscira episode o_O?

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
A Valid Location
Maybe an amnesiac (?) Batman started a relationship with Catwoman while he was absent.

Also kind of a random theory but maybe "All the Best Inmates Have Daddy Issues” is about Bane. He grew up in a prison due to his father's crimes, at least if they stick with the origin from the comics.

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
Maybe an amnesiac (?) Batman started a relationship with Catwoman while he was absent.

Also kind of a random theory but maybe "All the Best Inmates Have Daddy Issues” is about Bane. He grew up in a prison due to his father's crimes, at least if they stick with the origin from the comics.
I actually wonder if "Batman's Back, Man" is the Bane episode considering Bane's most notable feat is breaking Batman's back o_O.

ShadowStar

Nov 11, 2006
USA
I wonder if "Daddy Issues" is the flashback episode or maybe the episode where they take on Two-Face :confused:?

The next episode title is kind of ominous...I wonder if this is where the tide turns against Harley and her crew :ack:?

"Batman's Back Man" kind of self-explanatory, but "Bachelortette?" I guess this is the Themyscira episode o_O?
I actually wonder if "Batman's Back, Man" is the Bane episode considering Bane's most notable feat is breaking Batman's back o_O.
Oh no! Well, alas, I suppose the show will probably go there since it's quite an edgy and gratuitous show. I'm not hating on the show, but I do honestly find myself feeling disappointed with its tone and its overall approach when I watch it. It's just not for me, but I try to give it a chance every now and then.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
Last edited:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
A Valid Location
I guess good news is Batman is coming back sooner. I'm also not really too disappointed about no Batman/Catwoman romance since it seems like in every other project in recent years where they both appear, they have to be a couple. And I kind of doubt their relationship here would have been as amusing or cute as Ivy & Kite-Man. :p

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
I guess good news is Batman is coming back sooner. I'm also not really too disappointed about no Batman/Catwoman romance since it seems like in every other project in recent years where they both appear, they have to be a couple. And I kind of doubt their relationship here would have been as amusing or cute as Ivy & Kite-Man. :p
Probably get as much focus as Superman and Lois Lane's relationship did :p.

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Only 19 more days 'till the first day of summer.
Summertime and June Mix!

I saw something at 1:37 that says DC Superhero High. Does that mean a revival of the 2015 DC Superhero Girls, or a different project altogether?
Asa

The Thomas fandom has lost a beloved UK narrator.