"Harley Quinn (DC Universe)" Animated Series News & Discussion, Part 1 (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
A Valid Location
Here are the episode titles for May.
·Friday, May 1: Harley Quinn “All the Best Inmates Have Daddy Issues”
·Friday, May 8: Harley Quinn “There's No Place to Go But Down”
·Friday, May 15: Harley Quinn “Batman's Back Man”
·Friday, May 22: Harley Quinn “Inner (Para) Demons”
·Friday, May 29: Harley Quinn “Bachelorette”

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
I wonder if "Daddy Issues" is the flashback episode or maybe the episode where they take on Two-Face :confused:?

The next episode title is kind of ominous...I wonder if this is where the tide turns against Harley and her crew :ack:?

"Batman's Back Man" kind of self-explanatory, but I wonder if this will be as simple as that. Will he get to meet Batgirl :)?

Parademos = Apokolips episode ;)?

"Bachelortette?" I guess this is the Themyscira episode o_O?

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
A Valid Location
Maybe an amnesiac (?) Batman started a relationship with Catwoman while he was absent.

Also kind of a random theory but maybe "All the Best Inmates Have Daddy Issues” is about Bane. He grew up in a prison due to his father's crimes, at least if they stick with the origin from the comics.

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
Maybe an amnesiac (?) Batman started a relationship with Catwoman while he was absent.

Also kind of a random theory but maybe "All the Best Inmates Have Daddy Issues” is about Bane. He grew up in a prison due to his father's crimes, at least if they stick with the origin from the comics.
I actually wonder if "Batman's Back, Man" is the Bane episode considering Bane's most notable feat is breaking Batman's back o_O.

ShadowStar

Nov 11, 2006
USA
I wonder if "Daddy Issues" is the flashback episode or maybe the episode where they take on Two-Face :confused:?

The next episode title is kind of ominous...I wonder if this is where the tide turns against Harley and her crew :ack:?

"Batman's Back Man" kind of self-explanatory, but "Bachelortette?" I guess this is the Themyscira episode o_O?
I actually wonder if "Batman's Back, Man" is the Bane episode considering Bane's most notable feat is breaking Batman's back o_O.
Oh no! Well, alas, I suppose the show will probably go there since it's quite an edgy and gratuitous show. I'm not hating on the show, but I do honestly find myself feeling disappointed with its tone and its overall approach when I watch it. It's just not for me, but I try to give it a chance every now and then.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
Last edited:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
A Valid Location
I guess good news is Batman is coming back sooner. I'm also not really too disappointed about no Batman/Catwoman romance since it seems like in every other project in recent years where they both appear, they have to be a couple. And I kind of doubt their relationship here would have been as amusing or cute as Ivy & Kite-Man. :p

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
I guess good news is Batman is coming back sooner. I'm also not really too disappointed about no Batman/Catwoman romance since it seems like in every other project in recent years where they both appear, they have to be a couple. And I kind of doubt their relationship here would have been as amusing or cute as Ivy & Kite-Man. :p
Probably get as much focus as Superman and Lois Lane's relationship did :p.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

CNC
Mao Mao has been on hiatus since October. There will be no new episodes airing in June in the U.S., despite those last 9 episodes of Season 1 (31-40) allegedly leaked by Aussie streaming service Stan back in April, and we've been telling ourselves NOT to spoil any of these episodes on social media until they are officially released.

Man, it's really hard to like your favorite show when it's stuck in a long hiatus...
Take this with a very huge grain of salt. While I was on Tomb Cartoon Monkey Skeleton, I found a comment which was saying which new CN originals will premiere this and next year.

Lisa Ortiz's mother passed away.

I found this interview that Pam Arciero (Grundgetta from Sesame Street) took part in. I mainly skipped to 1:35, where she mentioned how production on the show ground to a halt because of the pandemic. There was about 1 more week of material to tape. She says they could start again in October, but that could change.