"Harley Quinn (DC Universe)" Animated Series News & Discussion, Part 1 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
I was thinking they would split the show in two, like with Young Justice Outsiders, and also have 2-3 episodes per week. But going just by how they premiered Titans this year, I guess it's possible to have a show last from October to the end of the year.

Speaking of which, the second batch YJ episodes should also overlap with Swamp Thing, I think.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I was thinking they would split the show in two, like with Young Justice Outsiders, and also have 2-3 episodes per week. But going just by how they premiered Titans this year, I guess it's possible to have a show last from October to the end of the year.
True, they could do the first half of Harley then put out Titans season 2, then the second half after in early 2020. That option would probably be for the better considering the animating process.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
February 18th:
It's a minor thing, but Amber Blade Jones is working as a revisionist on the show, and shared some character studies.

March 8th:
Looks like more images from the show leaked online. There's also one with Harley & Joker together, complete with a glimpse at a script page (but this one requires a NSFW warning).

EDIT:
I missed this earlier since no source was listed, but it appears Kaley Cuoco shared the images on Instagram.

Some more brief footage can also be seen in this DC Universe teaser.

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
I missed this earlier since no source was listed, but it appears Kaley Cuoco shared the images on Instagram.
Looks like Harley trades in her classic duds for the Amanda Conner design once she leaves Joker and goes solo. I'm not surprised, although I was kind of hoping she'd keep her classic design :(.

Look at that chin on Joker. John Byrne, eat your heart out :p.
Some more brief footage can also be seen in this DC Universe teaser.
Cool :cool:.

Kind of off-topic, but is any of that Wonder Girl (Cassie) footage new :confused:?

Batboy84

Yes. Yes it is. Actually all the YJ footage is new save for the brief shot of Artemis. Also hi.
Edit: Excuse me, shots of Artemis. One from the 3 part premiere, and the shot where she's leaping at Black Manta.

Last edited:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Last edited:

Otaku-sempai

April 21st:
Minor point but Jefferson Friedman will score the music. He previously worked with the producers on Powerless.
Thanks! I've submitted the credit to IMDb, though they prefer that such credits be added for individual episodes, so we'll see what happens. As of now, the item is 'pending'.

EDIT 4/22/19: The credit was declined. "Reason Does not meet contribution guidelines." I'll let it go for someone who doesn't mind the trouble of submitting it for individual episodes.

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
That's awesome to learn she's got a directing gig at last after working on a lot of the DTVs over the years. But in the greater scheme, that's 2 directors we've learned of in a short amount of time. Maybe there's 1 or 2 more. I'd guess whatever NDA has expired and more of the crew will be revealing themselves.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Makes me wonder if we'll see Nightwing show up, although I hope his relationship with Harley is different then in the animated movie :p.
Never thought of the heroes but my shot in the dark guess would be he and Batman would appear like they did in that Joker episode of The Brave & The Bold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Just learned that GAMESTOP and FRED MEYER are now going to be selling DVDs, Blu-rays, and even 4K UHD Blu-rays. This comes in the wake of Best Buy removing ALL DVDs and Blu-rays, as well as Target and FYE shrinking down their offerings.

Are there any notable child voice actors born in the 2010s? The oldest is turning 14 in 2024. Just curious. Jason Griffith was one of the only 4Kids voice actors born in the 80s (most were born in the 70s or earlier)
I wish a happy 17th birthday to Lily Sanfelippo, voice of Gwen Stacy/Ghost Spider in seasons 1-2 of Spidey And His Amazing Friends and Axl from Firebuds.
I've decided that I will indeed start doing music reviews soon. They will mainly be on the blog linked in my signature, but certain reviews that meet forum standards will be crossposted to the music forum.
Angelo Rules is getting a sixth season, this might be niche post Angelo Rules Ordered for Season Six - TVKIDS

Featured Posts