• Enter to win two tickets to Howl's Moving Castle. Details here.

"Harley Quinn (DC Universe)" Animated Series News & Discussion, Part 1 (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

RoyalRubble

Staff member
I was thinking they would split the show in two, like with Young Justice Outsiders, and also have 2-3 episodes per week. But going just by how they premiered Titans this year, I guess it's possible to have a show last from October to the end of the year.

Speaking of which, the second batch YJ episodes should also overlap with Swamp Thing, I think.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I was thinking they would split the show in two, like with Young Justice Outsiders, and also have 2-3 episodes per week. But going just by how they premiered Titans this year, I guess it's possible to have a show last from October to the end of the year.
True, they could do the first half of Harley then put out Titans season 2, then the second half after in early 2020. That option would probably be for the better considering the animating process.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
February 18th:
It's a minor thing, but Amber Blade Jones is working as a revisionist on the show, and shared some character studies.

March 8th:
Looks like more images from the show leaked online. There's also one with Harley & Joker together, complete with a glimpse at a script page (but this one requires a NSFW warning).

EDIT:
I missed this earlier since no source was listed, but it appears Kaley Cuoco shared the images on Instagram.

Some more brief footage can also be seen in this DC Universe teaser.

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
I missed this earlier since no source was listed, but it appears Kaley Cuoco shared the images on Instagram.
Looks like Harley trades in her classic duds for the Amanda Conner design once she leaves Joker and goes solo. I'm not surprised, although I was kind of hoping she'd keep her classic design :(.

Look at that chin on Joker. John Byrne, eat your heart out :p.
Some more brief footage can also be seen in this DC Universe teaser.
Cool :cool:.

Kind of off-topic, but is any of that Wonder Girl (Cassie) footage new :confused:?

Batboy84

Yes. Yes it is. Actually all the YJ footage is new save for the brief shot of Artemis. Also hi.
Edit: Excuse me, shots of Artemis. One from the 3 part premiere, and the shot where she's leaping at Black Manta.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Why can't Cartoon Network air shows like Adventure Time, Regular Show, Uncle Grandpa and Clarence instead of Toddler Tightwads No!?

I like her response as to why she chooses Grover.
If you're a writer and a showrunner of a stale show for almost two decades and you disregard an episode you already wrote back in the 90s because of some controversial documentary, I cannot take you seriously anymore.
Asa
Was it ever confirmed that CN will host their 2019-2020 upfront this year?
I would love to see a Loud House spinoff comic starring the Loud Family as Ace Savvy and The Full House Gang. Heck, might as well give all the other Loud House characters card-themed superhero/supervillain identities.