"Harley Quinn (DC Universe)" Animated Series News & Discussion, Part 1 (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
Last edited:

Takao

Fight the darkness all around
Mar 17, 2010
Canada

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
A very minor point, but Diedrich Bader shared a snippet from a script (I presume it is for this show, and note there might be some foul language in the comments).
This reminds me a bit too much of Batman and Harley Quinn :p.

Although I do wonder exactly what Batman's role in this series will be. Ostensibly it's supposed to be about Harley making a name for herself as a villain so does that mean she'll allude capture by Batman on a frequent basis or will part of the joke be how easily Batman can still take her down ;)?

(I actually wonder if Arkham will be the main setpiece for this series).

Reactions: RoyalRubble

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Framingham, MA
It should be noted that Lathan's real voice is much different than Donna's. She sounds much younger than that (because she is) and affects a middle aged voice to voice Donna. Lathan is also super hot in real life, and somehow is able to make Donna sound slightly overweight. She is a very talented voice actress who deserves to be cast in more stuff.

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
It should be noted that Lathan's real voice is much different than Donna's. She sounds much younger than that (because she is) and affects a middle aged voice to voice Donna. Lathan is also super hot in real life, and somehow is able to make Donna sound slightly overweight. She is a very talented voice actress who deserves to be cast in more stuff.
Looking forward to hearing her as Catwoman then :).

Reactions: Fone Bone

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Feb 27, 2008
177A Bleecker Street
I didn't know Sanaa was Donna. I thought it was Nia Long for some reason. Anyway, it'll be interesting to hear what her Catwoman sounds like.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Frontier

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Framingham, MA
I didn't know Sanaa was Donna. I thought it was Nia Long for some reason. Anyway, it'll be interesting to hear what her Catwoman sounds like.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Nia Long was Roberta for half a season before being replaced by Reagan Gomez.

It's a little embarrassing the details I know about The Cleveland Show.

Reactions: Frontier

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
A Valid Location
The show will have its world premiere at SDCC on Wednesday July 17th as part of the preview night.
WEDNESDAY, JULY 17

6:00–10:00 p.m. WBTVG’s preview night returns with Batwoman and Pennyworth world premieres exclusively for the Comic-Con crowd. Also screening will be the upcoming Fox thriller Prodigal Son, starring Tom Payne and Michael Sheen and the the world premiere of DC UNIVERSE’s animated comedy series Harley Quinn; a never-before-seen episode of the hit Cartoon Network series Teen Titans GO!; and more. Ballroom 20

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Saw the Descendants short Audrey's Royal Return. I will not miss this franchise. That was a disaster.
I'd tell Pumpkin Spice to go back where he came from but I'm not sure he'd still fit in the bottom of an outhouse.
Happy 2nd anniversary to what I believe is Disney’s best program, Parker Plays.
So now entire three and a half minute long music videos count as ads?? No thanks, YouTube.

#StopThisMadness
Radical Buster wrote on Spaceman's profile.
I really like your avatar. Violet Evergarden ranks pretty high on my list of favorite animes from last year, alongside Devilman Crybaby and Megalo Box.