"G Gundam" - Week Nine - Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate this week's "G Gundam" episodes!

Votes: 6 46.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 5 38.5%

Votes: 1 7.7%

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

raykremer

Nobel (I'm kinda at the point where i refuse to use the dub names when i can avoid it) Gundam
Um, Nobel Gundam isn't one of the Gundams that got a name change for the dub.

Oh, yeah, this seems to be the "Make it blatently obvious who Schwarz is" episode.
Well, all the people who are paying attention already figured it out a long time ago, even just by joking about it. I don't really see what you mean though,
how is Schwarz and Kyoji being in the same room together supposed to make it obvious? Doesn't it actually constitute evidence to the contrary?

Allenby is way too happy putting her tracer suit on.

Remind me again how the Nobel Gundam gained the Burning God Gundam's finishing move power?

Domon vs. the Suffle Alliance members does make sense. After all, the SA is allied against the Dark Devil Gundam. In the Gundam Fight Tournament, they are adversaries, albeit friendly ones.

Katakana:
Neo Shingaporu - Ashiyura Gundamu
Neo Mareshia - Sukaru Gundamu

JetMaster5

ditching the "wing"
Today's episode was nice. We see a tag team match. The creator must be a fan of WWE because of it's notable characteristics in the stadium. Anyways, Domon & Allenby. Wouldn't they make a great couple? :D I mean Allenby's always happy when she's around Domon and Domon likes it. Why doesn't he just ditch Rain and go for Allenby? Everytime Domon's with Rain, both of them always seem depressed. Oh well. There is one scene I can't help but laugh really hard at. When Nobel and God Gundam was at the stadium, Allenby hugged Domon, lifting her one leg up. Now, if it was just the person themselves, that'd be fine. But hell! A Gundam hugging the other Gundam with it's one leg up?!! And what's even more funny is a Gundam with a fake long blond hair and a Sailor Moon outfit and that's just way too funny! :D And I don't know about how you guys feel about Prime Minister Wong but I like that guy!! He's my new favorite character in this series! He seems like....a regular guy! And that's probably the only regular guy I've seen in this series.

ToonamiFanatic

I thought todays episode was pretty good with Domon and Allenby Tag teaming against those other two. dont know about you but it seemed non stop action for me when the 3 were fighting. Clever trick for wong to pull that magnet thing against Domon. I always like seeing Allenby in a episode always cheerful and happy it seems. but Yeah I agree Domon and Allenby should be a couple and Domon should dump Rain she always seems depressed or something

Charred Knight

The first part had some good plot developments.

- Kyoji is alive
- Schwarz is not Kyoji
- A split is forming with Master Asia and Wong
- Schwarz has found the Devil Gundam
- Domon must fight the Shuffle Alliance

Im pretty sure that Allenby didn't do the real God finger since her Gundam doesn't come with the Segmented fingers needed to do it.

She just absorbed parts of the Hyper mode and punched the Gundam so hard that it put a hole in it and then just ripped out the circuits(could also use ki, to simulate the heat from the fingers)

The real God Finger is a heat weapon that uses an Armor busting claw to puncture a hole in the armor and then uses the heat from its segmented fingers to toast the circuits of the gundam. It doesn't use Ki and anyone can do it.

BlackCat

The Dark Knight
The Gundam Love Triangle develops further along with more
controversy! :)

I really like this relationship Domon is developing with both Rain and Allenby. It creates good drama. :p We see the return of Schwarz (which I still can't stand seeing for obvious reasons) and his discovery of Wong's plans with the Devil Gundam soon to be revived with the not-so-dead Kyouji Kashuu! Rain's curiousity gets the better of her with some great scenes with her and Schwarz. A mistaken identity with Domon and we see some separation between Wong and Asia. It seems that Domon and Rain aren't as close as they used to be since the arrival of Allenby, which I'm not sure what to think. :( :) :confused:

The tag-team battle was terrific which I'm surprised nobody made an expected crack about the 2000x gravity. :rolleyes: We see more worry from Rain about Domon and Allenby and their triumphant victory with some borrowed energy from the Hyper Mode. I'm anticipating Domon's next battle. I always thought these 2 guys had the closest friendship.

Very good episode. 5/5 stars. Next up: Domon vs. The Shuffle Alliance! Chibodee steps up!

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
I noticed when Schwartz was saving Rain, he had some blood on his face. In some scenes it was edited, some it wasn't. Oh well.

Artemis

For Great Justice!!
What a good episode. ^_^

The return of Schwartz, Allenby in a trace suit, Rain's little "explosion" in the beginning, Master Asia's little tiff w/ Wong, and Kyoji ain't dead. Interest level is going nowhere but up. Tomorrow it looks like Chibodee gets the "Super Saiyan" treatment as well. Maybe the rest of the fighters gain a Hyper Mode as well? We'll see.

Dark Spider

Moderator of Kiyone Love
It was a great episode of G Gundam today...let's join Zone and Dark Spider for a quick review and opinions....

Zone: Schwartz Bruder returns to infiltrate the Neo Hong Kong government building and Rain closely follows. Inside the Government building is the DARK GUNDAM with Kyoji Kasshu inside of it!!!

Dark Spider: Wait a minute, I thought he was dead though?

Zone: Well, you're wrong....and not suprisingly.

Dark Spider: Hey, I resent that!

Zone: Afterwards, we are greated by a great chase scene that even involves a building being sliced in half!!!

Dark Spider: Easily one of the best scenes in the series, in my opinion!

Zone: But unfortunately for you, nobody cares about your opinion...

Dark Spider: Screw you!

Zone: Anyway......an interesting love triangle develops between Domon, Rain and Allenby.

Dark Spider: I agree with the number of members around here that say Domon and Allenby make a great couple. They are both fighters and Allenby OBVIOUSLY likes Domon because he fulfills her needs. I also agree that Rain has a depressing aura around her. She is too laid back and quiet about things. If anything, Allenby is needed to liven things up a bit for the aura of G Gundam...

Zone: Actually, that was a decent opinion...

Dark Spider: Uh...thank you.

Zone: But you still suck though...

*Dark Spider glances at Zone evily*

Zone: We are greeted to growing tension between the Undefeated of the East, Master Asia and Prime Minister Wong....and this leads to a tag match between the team of Domon/Allenby and some flunkies of Wong's that I actually forgot the name of.

Dark Spider: Spectacular match! The beginning of the match actually reminded me of the Videl/Spopovitch match from Season 5 Dragonball Z. Spopovitch beat the crap out of Videl and there was nothing Gohan could do about it. Sounds familiar? Those two Dark Gundam rejects beat the crap out of Allenby and there was nothing Domon could do about it.

I think the end of the match was real cheesy too. Allenby magically knows the words to the "Burning Finger Declaration" and even does a reasonable replication of it. Those two have too much chemistry :rolleyes: . And Rain's words were priceless too. "Allenby helped Domon.....but I'm his partner..." Rain is actually worried about her relationship with Domon. I can't wait to see how this triangle is solved.

Also...

Zone: SHUT UP! You talk to much, Dark Spider! You're way to opinionistic and nobody cares for your opinions!

Dark Spider: What are you talking about? This is a message board, they came here to read people's opinions on things, so why not mine. Why don't you shut up for a change?

Zone: Ugh...why do I even bother. Well anyway...tomorrow's episode will be the first in a series of matches that pits Domon vs. one of his Shuffle Alliance partners. Tomorrow, Domon faces Chibodee in the Gundam Maxter...and it looks like the Gundam Maxter has a hyper mode of its own.

Dark Spider: Tomorrow looks like its going to shape up into a good match. I personally can't wait...

Zone: Time to get things finished! Gundam Finals are done for the night! Ready.....See ya tomorrow!

Dark Spider: Later Taters!

NOTE:

I am so bored, I decided to turn my opinion post into a dialouge with an imaginary guy named Zone. Its felt like being creative... :)

Ajax

Originally posted by StrangerAtaru
Well at least the Shuffle Alliance finally does get their long-desiered rematches with Domon this week. Considering how much each has changed from the moment they met the guy, who knows what the results will be. But we kick things off this week with a Domon and Allenby tag-team match! (yes, Allenby fights again, the world is at peace)

It doesn't really matter who wins the battle between the SA and Domon. Most of the SA has already qualified for the finals so it doesn't wether they win or lose. There's even that ep. about George stealing his Gundam back so he can fight Domon which went against the wish of Neo France's king. At least we get to see all of there hyper modes. I love Argo's hyper mode attack, it sweet.

StrangerAtaru

Hey, I want to be Ussop!
Ep. 34: Well what's better than hearing the return of Domon's, er, suiting up theme? Having Allenby do it at the same time!!!! Now that's out of the way (oh come on, can't I talk more about Allenby?) (No, insane subconscious, I have to talk about the episode. Think about something else while I am talking) (OK [starts thinking of the cute catgirl from the crappy "Bistro Recipe/Fighting Foodons"]), the plot thickens in today's episode. Wong is starting to go against Master Asia's plans, Kyouji seemed to survive the Guyana Highlands, Rain wants to know more, but is not getting enough from Schwartz or anyone for that matter, as well as being turned away by Domon due to Allenby's influence, we have a traditional horseshoe magnet use in a gravity trap similar to Usagi's battle with Rubeus, and the shrimp riding the Skull Gundam reminds me of Chandra, only freakier and without a snake. Oh yeah, Domon has to rematch against the Shuffle Alliance starting with Chibodee tomorrow, all because Neo-Hong Kong is messing with his head. I hope things get better for him sooner. (I doubt it)

BTW: It could be Pocky PM Wong is eating, but it could also be like those crackers with seaweed on top of them. Just thinking.

Orange Star

Review for Monday's Episode

In the beginning, we see Rain walk into the Burning Gundam cockpit to find Domon and Allenby making modifications to the Burning Gundam to decrease energy output. This makes Rain snap and causes her lips to move below her chin! She then procedes to throw Domon and Allenby out in the ocean. We go to the Capital Building were Rain follows Shwartz inside the capital building. Shwartz then locates the Dark Gundam with Mr. Pocky and Asia finding Kyojii's body in the cockpit. The entire country goes on a huge alert causing Shwartz (who grabbed Rain) in a huge chase through the city, when a building is sliced in half! The cops then beleive Domon did it, and go to arrest him, when Asia proves he is innocent. Stuff happens, then we go to the match. Allenby and Domon VERSUS These guys. When the gun is shot, Domon is disabled by Mr. Pocky! Allenby is nearly killed, when Domon goes into Super Mode and protects Allenby. The couple then go into a teamwork move where they eradicate all opposers. Rain gets jelious because Allenby saved Domon's life. More stuff happens THE END

SCORE 4/5
ALLENBY SCORE 10/5
FINAL SCORE 8/5

raykremer

And Ray, you just have to keep watching. ^^;;;
If I say something especially stupid, just remember, I'm the one guy who hasn't seen the entire show before.

Chris Sanders MSX

The MAN is back
Ray, I have also not seen the series before hand. Which is why I try to avoid almost every spoiler possible. The one spoiler I looked at seemed to ruin things for me but now that've seen today's episode not so much so.

My god I'm confused. BIG SPOILER
If Schwartz is really who I was told he is, then I just don't get it any more, and I'm glad.

I liked this episode but Allenby is pissing me off with her shameless flirting with Domon when she knows Rain is watching. I can't stand people that pull that crap. And Rain's always depressed is cause she's really deeply in love and Domon(as dense as usual) seems too busy flirting with Allenby to notice that ! And now she's starting to feel worthless since she couldn't help out Domon, buts ome outsider did.

Mackenzie Rainelle

Anime Psychoanalyst
No offense, but outside of her technician's skills, Rain is pretty much useless. She's inspired Domon a coupla times, but again, outside of her technician's skills, what has she done to help him on the battlefield?

StrangerAtaru

Hey, I want to be Ussop!
The only thing I can think of that Rain has actually done is saved a few people's lives, fixed up the Gundam several times, and coordinated in the Shining Finger with Domon that lead to the first defeat (before the true introduction) of the Master Gundam. But still, I rather see Domon with Rain.......

.....if it means Allenby can belong to me! ;)

Charred Knight

Originally posted by Mackenzie Rainelle
No offense, but outside of her technician's skills, Rain is pretty much useless. She's inspired Domon a coupla times, but again, outside of her technician's skills, what has she done to help him on the battlefield?

And fixing his trashed gundam, and Domon is not enough?

Thats like saying Bright is useless since he doesn't go out their and pilot a mobile Suit on the frontline.

That like saying General Mcarthur was useless since he didn't grab a gun and take Iwa Jima himself.

Rain constantly has to program the Gundam to make sure its in top physical form. Rain has to make sure that everytime the Gundam is in a match it is completely fixed.

Allenby is not going to fix the God Gundam, she doesn't know how too. Obviusly Chibodee, Argo, George, and Sai Saici, can't fix it since his not trained too. Domon's got enough people fighting wih him. What he needs is someone to make sure that his gundam is in tip top shape.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Al Jean hoping The Simpsons makes it to 1000 episodes sounds more like a threat than a promise, especially with how Julie Kavner's voice has been sounding.
Veronica Taylor posted on Twitter that Rachael Lillis has been ill for a few months, and posted the link to a GoFundMe set up by Rachael's sister Laurie. I will post it here:

Here's an Intel Pentium MMX commercial featuring the voice of Casey Kasem, along with a certain disco hit song:

Boomerang might as well join Nicktoons and TeenNick now.

Featured Posts