Cartoon Network August 2016 Premiere Info

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
I wish CN would bring back the WB Animation shows, especially since I know what's going to happen on Pokemon in a few months and it is REALLY disheartening. The WBA shows returning by then would reduce some of that negative impact.

I wish CN would bring back the WB Animation shows, especially since I know what's going to happen on Pokemon in a few months and it is REALLY disheartening. The WBA shows returning by then would reduce some of that negative impact.
What is going to happen to Pokemon in a few months

Kung-Fu Yoshi

I did a quick skim on Bulbapedia. They don't have full plot summaries on the new episodes right now (currently airing in Japan only), but they have a list of ''Major Events'' in the episode articles.

According to zap2it, on September 1st The Powerpuff Girls airing that day is actually "Odd Bubbles Out" and it's on at 5:30 pm Eastern.

Chase Rafter

The new Supernoobs was supposed to air on August 18, 25th, and September 1st. But a rerun of Teen Titans Go have aired instead, they aired a promo for both new thursdays of premiere but, nothing new aired.

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active
The new Supernoobs was supposed to air on August 18, 25th, and September 1st. But a rerun of Teen Titans Go have aired instead, they aired a promo for both new thursdays of premiere but, nothing new aired.

Except for Steven Universe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Light Lucario

Staff member
What is going to happen to Pokemon in a few months

They might be referring to the Kalos League. We're close to Ash getting his eighth badge, so the Kalos League won't be too far off. Knowing what I do know about the Japanese version, it would be pretty terrible if the Kalos League aired at the 7AM Saturday morning deathslot. That wouldn't surprise me unfortunately, but it would be a disappointing way to handle a key part of the whole series. I'm also kind of curious of how people will react to future events.

Anyway, I haven't commented on this month's schedule yet. I've constantly forgot about it. I have been enjoying the new Pokemon XYZ episodes. The last few episodes have been quite good, especially the most recent one, and I'm eager to see how the rest of the episodes turn out. The new Steven Universe episodes have been fun and We Bare Bears is always a cute treat.

Chase Rafter

Can you add the calender? It the CN August 2016 schedule thread is complete yet?

Last edited:
Here's my premiere calendar for this month.
Cartoon%20Network%208-2016_zps4akwjsqy.png~original

Last edited:

Robin44

I know this premiere info is complete but...wouldn't Bismuth actually be episode 20 and 21?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I’ve come to a realization. With Superman, Unicorn, Checkered Past, and now Invincible Fight Girl, Adult Swim is straying away from their mission of being adult-only animation, one that’s even in their NAME, to get more advertisers.

The exact reason why CN Real existed.
I REALLY HOPE Adult Swim puts an episode of American Dad before Sailor Moon on Toonami Rewind, CN's shows are NOT CAPABLE giving ratings by their sheer popularity.

I'm guessing since Charlie Adler is more of a voice director now, he's rarely done voice acting in shows where he's not the voice director. Like, shows like The Rocketeer and Spiderman 2017 are among the few recent projects where he's done voice acting without also being the voice director.
I am so happy about the Toonami Rewind block. I am so glad it finally happened.

Featured Posts