C&C - Aqua Teen Hunger Force - "Ezekial" [12/15]

Moto Pete

We Bare-ly Pete's
Shake: So there are two talking milkshakes?

Frylock: well there were! LOL

2nd best episode this season

jbanks97

Do Dah Doo Doo
Easily one of the top 3 for this season.

Decent plot, it was hilarious, it didn't have to rely on gratuitous violence to be funny (that's now a rarity). It was an old fashioned ATHF character focused episode................And it was really really really funny.

"I name him Jesus.........Ezekiel.............Jesus"

Any guesses on who or what Shecky Chucklestein means?

Gobias

Throughout the episode, until the very end, I felt really bad for Ezekiel. That's a first for me with this show. Normally I don't care about how any of the characters feel (besides Frylock and Meatwad). Overall it was really funny.

Punisher

One Shot At Glory
That was a beastly block by Shake in the basketball game.

Very good episode.

Juu-kuchi

Everypony's Starry-Eyed
Shake wins this episode. Found his constant torment of his son highly amusing for some reason, mostly because it fit his character perfectly if in the case he did have some offspring.

Chess dragon?

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Holy crap! A talking milkshake!

With feelings!

"Checkmate! You're the hippopotamus!"

This episode surely brings certain aspects of Shake's anatomical make-up into question.

Zach Logan

We are Maji!
Nice the Chess Dragon, and Meatwad can't even beat him...and he's retarded.

I'm glad their finally adding new characters...since the Mooninites there haven't been too many good ones.

Duke

Truer Words Were Never Spoken
Easily one of the best in recent memory, and the best this season. The various interactions were great, the lack of explanation for Ezekiel's appearence was great, and the Chess Dragon was also great. Plus, no gross-out humor or bloody gore, which is always a plus.

The Myst

Truthiness for Springfield
I liked it better when I rewatched it but I still don't think it was a great episode.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

There were apparently whispers at Universal of a Jaws remake a few years ago.
Al Jean hoping The Simpsons makes it to 1000 episodes sounds more like a threat than a promise, especially with how Julie Kavner's voice has been sounding.
Veronica Taylor posted on Twitter that Rachael Lillis has been ill for a few months, and posted the link to a GoFundMe set up by Rachael's sister Laurie. I will post it here:

Here's an Intel Pentium MMX commercial featuring the voice of Casey Kasem, along with a certain disco hit song:

Featured Posts