Big Nate (News And Discussion Thread)

SweetShop209

Emily Brundige is the head writer. Some of the shows she's worked on include Harvey Girls Forever, Unikitty, Hilda, Home: Adventures With Tip And Oh, and DC Superhero Girls 2019. She also worked on the YouTube short Goldie and co-wrote Lego Scooby Doo Blowout Beach Bash.

Also, Jim Mortensen (Fairly Oddparents, Dawn Of The Croods, Trolls The Beat Goes On) is a producer.

SweetShop209

It looks fine to me. Admittedly, I've never seen the books, so I don't know their style, but I think this looks fine for a CGI Nick show.

SweetShop209

Mitch Watson briefly talked about the show at 1:49:22 in this Scooby Doo podcast. A few things of note is with how there will be a few horror themed episodes, and they have an art director from Pixar. David Skelly is also involved with the show. Mitch also mentioned the show possibly premiering on Nickelodeon or Netflix.

Last edited:

SweetShop209

Benjamin Lapides is writing for the series. He previously worked on All Hail King Julien, Kung Fu Panda The Paws Of Destiny, Archibald's Next Big Thing, and Scooby Doo And Guess Who.

Screenshot_20210607-191606.png

SweetShop209

Kimberly Jo Mills is a director for the series. She previous worked as a storyboard artist on Spirit Riding Free and was a director on Shimmer And Shine, Trash Truck, and The Chicken Squad.

Screenshot_20210815-095239.png

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts