The Twisted Timeline Of Sammy And Raj (News And Discussion Thread)

SweetShop209

There's an upcoming Nickelodeon show coming out next year called The Twisted Timeline Of Sammy And Raj. It's in collaboration with Nickelodeon International and Nickelodeon India. The show is created by Jordan Gershowitz (The Tom And Jerry Show, Bunnicula).

"The series, that will have 20 episodes of 30 minutes each, follows the adventures of a pair of cousins with access to a time-altering app as they pause, rewind, fast-forward and slow-motion their way into a host of exploits."

ToonsJazzLover

I love that Nick is teaming up with other countries to produce new Nicktoons (I'm guessing the success of It's Pony has led to them to greenlit this). As always, I'll be promoting #SupportNewNicktoons more and more.

The following writers are involved with this show: Kelly Lynne D’Angelo (Final Space, Mao Mao), Nina Bargiel (Lizzie McGuire, Billy and Mandy, Mao Mao), Joelle Sellner, Geetika Lizardi, Sandeep Parikh (Glitch Techs), Alan Denton & Greg Hanh (Sonic Boom), Sanjeev Sirpal, Dilpreet Kaur Walia, Julia Prescott, Mark Hoffmeier, Dushant Kirpalani, Amit Bhalla, Jeff Trammell (Craig of the Creek), Allan Neuwirth,Merrill Hagen (Teen Titans GO), Adam Redfern, Lucas Mills.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

CNC
How come every time I try to associate with a social media account on my profile, I'm getting an error message?

To everyone reading this: You're one in a million. In other words, you're special.

Gennedy has a new show coming soon and returning to Cartoon Network. This better not get screwed over like Sym Bionic Titan

This is an interesting set of choices. We have 2 WB shows and 2 Disney Junior shows.