“The Casagrandes” News & Discussion Thread

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter

The show is nominated for the NAMIC Vision Awards. This honors programming that reflects the lives, spirit and contributions of people of color that mirrors the diverse composition of the viewing audience.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter

kanc

There used to be promo for new Loud House and Casagrandes that supposed to air next week, but changed back to "coming soon". And according to Nick website schedule, new Loud House and new Casagrandes for next week has been pulled.. Wonder when they'll reschedule.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
There used to be promo for new Loud House and Casagrandes that supposed to air next week, but changed back to "coming soon". And according to Nick website schedule, new Loud House and new Casagrandes for next week has been pulled.. Wonder when they'll reschedule.
Nick's website schedule JUST changed, and the Loud House/Casagrandes premiere week IS happening next week, but the episodes will now premiere at 12pm, with encores at 2pm and 4pm, since kids will be at home due to the pandemic-related school closures! :D

kanc

Loud House and Casagrandes promo now updated to "all next week"

kanc

The promo shows that there will be Loud House and Casagrandes crossover special airing on Sat May 23 at 8PM "Hangin at Home" special.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Tonight's (5/30) new episode: Slink or Swim / The Big Chill (#114):

Slink or Swim: When Bobby finds out Carl can't swim, he offers to show him the ways of the waves.

The Big Chill: After begging Abuelo for some air conditioning, the cousins decide to earn some cash at the neighborhood fair.

Thoughts? :)

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
Sink or Swim: It was a good episode, I like Carl and Bobby doing something together and not Carl scamming him or something. I didn't like the poop gag though,that was too much. It's 7.5/10 for me.

The Big Chill: I like this one, it had some funny moments, not much to really say for the plot, the ending solution was creative.... 7.5/10

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I’ve come to a realization. With Superman, Unicorn, Checkered Past, and now Invincible Fight Girl, Adult Swim is straying away from their mission of being adult-only animation, one that’s even in their NAME, to get more advertisers.

The exact reason why CN Real existed.
I REALLY HOPE Adult Swim puts an episode of American Dad before Sailor Moon on Toonami Rewind, CN's shows are NOT CAPABLE giving ratings by their sheer popularity.

I'm guessing since Charlie Adler is more of a voice director now, he's rarely done voice acting in shows where he's not the voice director. Like, shows like The Rocketeer and Spiderman 2017 are among the few recent projects where he's done voice acting without also being the voice director.
I am so happy about the Toonami Rewind block. I am so glad it finally happened.

Featured Posts