“The Casagrandes” News & Discussion Thread

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
@JTOONSAnimation Reruns are returning starting September 19th, according to Zap2it. Let's hope they stay there.
Screen Shot 2020-09-05 at 6.38.45 PM.png

SweetShop209

Last edited:

Eurbane

I figured Paco would've been voiced by Carlos Alazraqui. Then again, he already voices Sergio, who sounds similar to his Paco on Maya And Miguel.

Edit: "Uptown Funk" is the first episode without Ronnie Anne. I did not expect that.
Now I figured that out like Net Gains was the first without Lincoln and got me wondering if Ronnie Anne would talk to the audience like Lincoln.

glennbyrnes

Edit: "Uptown Funk" is the first episode without Ronnie Anne. I did not expect that.
[/QUOTE]

Something tells me that there is going to be more.

Asa

With season 2 premiering Oct 9, though there are still 2 more episodes of season 1 produced left to air
Which are Cursed! and What's Love Gato Do With It / Dial 'M' for Mustard

I expect Cursed! to air by October.

LinusFan303

A fan of Peanuts in their 70th year
Futon Critic updated, apparently episode 2 of season 2 airs first, then 20th episode of season 1, OK Nickelodeon

casagrandes.PNG

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Futon Critic updated, apparently episode 2 of season 2 airs first, then 20th episode of season 1, OK Nickelodeon

View attachment 283674
It's because next month is Halloween month.

Also, I have a feeling, @Asa, that "Cursed!" will premiere on the next Friday the 13th, which is this November, given said episode's synopsis.

EDIT: With the recent confirmation of "The Astronauts" premiering on November 13th, I now have a feeling, @Asa, that said Casagrandes episode will premiere on November 11th. (Even though that is a Wednesday, it's also Veteran's Day.)

Last edited:

kanc

According to nickplay.com, as of this week at 5PM hour, there will be Hallow Screams SmartyPants Challenge for Loud House and Casagrandes halloween episodes, in honor for new Halloween special for Casagrandes and Loud House airing this Friday. Nick has not yet advertised on TV before but on nickplay, they might be showing promo sometime later today.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Ready for Halloween!
We have Kim Possible and Flame Princess making bacon pancakes (I assume this was filmed long before quarantine).

Who wants to bet when Oaxis launches, it'll just be the Noog Network with family-friendly public domain content added in?
CNC
How come every time I try to associate with a social media account on my profile, I'm getting an error message?

To everyone reading this: You're one in a million. In other words, you're special.