Spacething7474
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• with Free Birds being a decade old and memes of it popping up last year, there is no debate towards this being the best thanksgiving film- nay, MEDIA of all time and space
    Reactions: wonderfly
    Toon Guy
    Toon Guy
    Is this one of those underrated things from the early 2010s that are being "vindicated by history" by those who grew up with it and see its full potential both content and internet wise, like Megamind, Chowder, The Looney Tunes Show and Fanboy and Chum Chum?
    Spacething7474
    Spacething7474
    yup! just on a smaller and less unironic scale than the other three

hopefully it hits planet sheen, secret mountain fort awesome, the monsters vs aliens series, and the fred show (along with dozens of other choices i could make)
    Shaking My Head can't believe the PS2 game LowRider doesn't even have the Eric Burdon and War and George Lopez song Low Rider

come on guys they both came out in 2002!!!!!!
    something interesting i noticed about ninja gaiden ii's 360 demo (at least in 4:3 mode) is it allows aspect ratio changing from the game's own menu!

im suprised there's a 7th gen game that even allows this feature in game, all other games lock this to the settings menu
    the new paw patrol movie being rated pg is hilarious, considering this property got a film with that rating before cars and toy story did
    Mark this day in the history books, for today, Lego Star Wars II hits the shelves!

Barry, I believe you have a copy of Lego Star Wars for me.

(*in europe for everything except ps2, psp, j2me and os x)
    here’s an idea i was dreaming of today

what if there was a game show where you’re given the answer and you must guess what the question to it is?
    Dantheman
    Dantheman
    That's what Jeopardy is.
    Fone Bone
    Fone Bone
    Either you are making a very droll joke and putting us on, or @Dantheman actually had to explain that bit.

For the record, I'm betting this post is a goof, and Dantheman just wasted their time.
    Spacething7474
    Spacething7474
    look i was having a brainfart of a dream and jeopardy never crossed my mind

if anything, i was thinking a more advanced, confusing version of that

like a mockumentary for game shows

i call it lame show
    gotta catch em all cause he’s greeny phatom

gotta catch em all cause he’s greeny phatom

gotta catch em all cause he’s
    greeny phatom
    lol so 2 hours ago deviantart suspended my account because they claim im an alt of a previously suspended account and dont even give info to prove this

what
    Spacething7474
    Spacething7474
    going to the account states that its "deactivated" when thats far from the case
    jaylop97
    jaylop97
    It sucks to see your account get suspended like that, especially for a lousy reason.
    Spacething7474
    Spacething7474
    thankfully they did reply that id be eligible for unsuspension in 6 months

i didnt think that was a thing they did so props to them for giving me a chance
    i thought that chibiverse special was good (better than any of the shirts lol) but i still can’t stand the designs

literally anyone except for like scratch the ghost looked disproportionate and had ugly eyes/eyebrows
    the 13th of friday continues its unlucky stigma by making this occasions curse adding rocko o. rama to nick all stars brawl

you can’t convince me they didn’t add him purely because they wanted a way to attack him
    because it’s that national 4/5 day (at least in english and atlantic areas i think), all i have to say for this fine occasion is RELEASE STAR WARS DETOURS ALREADY EVEN VIA LEAK FORM PRETTY PLEEEEEASE
    very happy that i didn’t see a single post on this site that claimed that yesterday was adventure times 12th birthday

glad we all agreed that march 11th was the true date! #sneakpeekscount
    the most recent news/reactions regarding the ivy supersonic sqrat / scrat tales thing, along with how people reacted to spencer elden vs nirvana and artikal sound system vs dua lipa really prove me one thing

nintendo might not have the fanbase that reaches and shields the most
    crappy drinking age anniversary of the 5th worst fairly oddparents episode and the only tolerable episode from the aforementioned’s first season

and what’s this about a zim? you mean that one song from m.o.g.?
    Spacething7474
    Spacething7474
    there’s this one african song i heard a lot when i was younger that had this little chorus lyric thing? (how does music work lol) that sounded like they were saying zim (although it’s more adjacent to zing a bit more)

the closest i remember it being from is by daddy yankee; could be someone else, i will update and show it off when i find it

i found it! it’s Zing Zing by M.O.G. and Verbal
    crappy late birthday to that day from the denzel crocker origin episode that is genuinely the worst fop episode (sans ruled out) that’s not from the first 2 seasons

let sleeper dogs lie is a classic don’t lie
    Spacething7474
    Spacething7474
    on the other hand in the same amount of time fairly oddpet AND the best show of all television behind barnyard, the one, the only, the monsters vs aliens show with a pilot from like 2009 that is still out there somewhere will both hit their lucky 9s!

get hyped!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Happy Father's Day!
I swear to God, no one really hates Cartoon Cartoons/CN Studios library more than Warner Bros. Discovery do.
Ultraman Rising is the #6 movie on Netflix Worldwide.
Inside Out 2 is gonna be doing huge box office numbers.

Featured Posts