SweetShop209
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Given how Jason J. Lewis loves Batman: Mask Of The Phantasm, he must've been really excited getting to work with Kevin Conroy on Justice League Action.

I wish a happy birthday to Roger Craig Smith (45), Will Friedle (44), and Alyson Stoner (27). Roger's roles include Batman, Sonic The Hedgehog, and Captain America. Will's roles include Terry McGinnis/Batman, Ron Stoppable, and Peter Quill/Star Lord. Allyson's roles include Isabella (Phineas And Ferb), Batgirl (Young Justice, Lego DC DVD movies), and Sam Sharp.
    Here's a picture of Danica McKellar with her mother. It's impressive how similar they look. I could've sworn they were sisters. I know the picture is from 2015, but still.

Tony Sampson is the best Eddy. James Arnold Taylor tries, but he goes a bit too over the top.
    superkeegan9100
    superkeegan9100
    Which is why there won't be an Ed, Edd 'n Eddy revival anytime soon
    What dessert do you use to celebrate a birthday? Sponge cake! Anyway, happy 37th birthday Ashley Johnson.

Here's something interesting. Though she's still in a relationship with Alex Hirsch, Dana Terrace came out as bisexual back in 2017. That's pretty cool.
    The winner for this Media Brackets competition is Phineas And Ferb: Star Wars, which got 4 votes. Quack Pack got 1 vote. Thanks to everyone for participating. The article is next week.

So, this is fitting. Also, why does this meme only go until September?
    Light Lucario
    Light Lucario
    Honestly, I think that they were pretty charitable with April, May and June. Oscar should have started during one of those months instead of July. The picture of Elmo for April is pretty adorable though.
    Both "Phineas And Ferb: Star Wars" and "Scooby Doo And Batman: The Brave And The Bold" tie with 2 votes each. I'll be tiebreaker. It was really hard, but I pick "Phineas And Ferb: Star Wars". Now the final matchup is between "Phineas And Ferb: Star Wars" and "Quack Pack".

So, we have a tie here, with "Into The Hundred Acre Wood" and "Quack Pack" getting 2 votes each. I'll be tiebreaker. I pick Quack Pack. Now we have the last matchup of round 4, which is between "Phineas And Ferb: Star Wars" and "Scooby Doo And Batman: The Brave And The Bold".

So this is interesting. There's a post about Arby's cookies, yet most of the comments are about Lumity (Luz and Amity). I mean, they have a good dynamic, though it's weird how this tweet is bombarded with comments about them.
    The winner of this matchup is Scooby Doo And Batman: The Brave And The Bold, which got 2 votes. A Muppet Family Christmas got 1 vote. Now we start round 4. This matchup is between Into The Hundred Acre Wood and Quack Pack.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

I'm guessing since Charlie Adler is more of a voice director now, he's rarely done voice acting in shows where he's not the voice director. Like, shows like The Rocketeer and Spiderman 2017 are among the few recent projects where he's done voice acting without also being the voice director.
I am so happy about the Toonami Rewind block. I am so glad it finally happened.
Well, this is how the animated "Married with Children" looks like.
It's interesting how Disney Junior is rebranding, first with the logo, and now educational curriculum being developed under Disney Junior Education And Inclusion rather than the Disney Junior Educational Resource Group.

Featured Posts