DonTrashRoom
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Apparently as of writing, trying to look up figures in the CN Arcade app crashes the app. And when I got the Figures section to work, I could've sworn there were as-of-yet-unidentified islands represented by black boxes.
    CN's YouTube delisted a bunch of videos (don't know when). Some of them were WBA stuff (Looney Tunes Show, Young Justice), others were for shows whose syndication rights expired (Pokemon). But the older CN stuff? Definitely feels like they're moving it under the Boomerang brand going forward.
    Reactions: Spacething7474
    JakobTV
    JakobTV
    Yeah, I saw last month that almost all the Pokemon videos were taken down from Cartoon Network's YouTube channel. Only 4 are left.
    I noticed Cartoon Network didn't extend season 1 of Cow and Chicken and Dexter's Laboratory after they expired from CN On Demand, with no sign of them being re-added anytime soon. I wonder why?
    CN, PLEASE get the final OK K.O. episodes on VOD already! I can't wait to see how it all ends!
    Daikun
    Daikun
    They're likely going to make it a TV premiere.
    J
    JTOONSAnimation
    Usually for special episodes/premieres, Cartoon Network has it air on TV first.
    Huh. Two of the biggest animated releases this week (Infinity Train and RML: Static Cling) both tread upon the theme of change; that change is inevitable, and the only way to find true happiness is to accept it.
    Alas, the cold, hard truth of the industry is that you have to have more than two people watching your show for it to be considered a success.
    With how widespread the Joy-Con analog drift issue is, I'm honestly surprised I haven't had that issue yet. I've had my console for almost two years.
    Asa
    Asa
    I've had my console since Christmas 2017. I thought I was the only one who had an issue with the left joy con drifitng.
    Peter Paltridge
    Peter Paltridge
    Well, I've used the Pro Controller almost exclusively, so if my left Joy-Con has a problem I truly wouldn't know. I can't stand how tiny and cramped those things are.

Welp, if this statement by Dana Snyder is anything to go by, it's official.
    Toon4Thought
    Toon4Thought
    There is almost definitely a third season though.
    superkeegan9100
    superkeegan9100
    Wow...never thought OK K.O. would get the axe THAT early... :(
    Low Spark of Lyman
    Low Spark of Lyman
    (I was hoping not to comment on this, but there's an itch I really want to scratch)

I thought guest voices weren't allowed to comment on the status of a series, at least not before main cast/crew members. This doesn't mean he's wrong. But if he is right, then I think he made a faux pas here.

Either way, it already seems that CN has botched another show of theirs, though at least it's not as ill-fated as others.
    I'm telling you, the people campaigning to #BringBackTheNationalDex are just as bad as Genwunners.
    Zanneck
    Zanneck
    I'm curious to as whom these idiots are that you're talking about... Or am I better off staying curious about all of this...?
    Well, I feel like OK K.O. might not be getting a third season, and that makes me sad.
    I wonder if there are any "zombie channels" within WarnerMedia's portfolio that can be flipped.
    LinusFan303
    LinusFan303
    They are pretty much one of the few groups that don't have really any dead weight channels, well maybe Boomerang but that would be it.
    Elijah Abrams
    Elijah Abrams
    Boomerang. Enough said.
    RandomMe
    RandomMe
    In Latin America, Tooncast is considered as such.
    Been doing some investigation in compatibility with the CN Arcade app. I found that some shows no longer in production award random figures from the "current" shows. SO far, the list is as follows:

Cow and Chicken
    Clarence
    The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack
    Mighty Magiswords
    Regular Show
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

If Dick Dastardly ever returns in a SCOOB! sequel, I am sure he will be voiced by Mike Pollock. What do you think?
Twitter remains super toxic, I do not recommend spending more time on there than you have to. I have friends on there, but meh.
Today marks the 25th Year Anniversary of when the Original Game of the Super Smash Bros. Franchise was released in North America. It's quite surreal to see how far Nintendo's All-Star Battle Royale Franchise has come since its early days.
I watched the first episode of Yuru Camp this morning on a whim, though I did have slight influence from a Twitter friend who really likes it. Can't believe I waited until now to give it a shot, because I really enjoyed it.
I've said this before, but the Ignore button is a life saver.

Featured Posts