NickRewind News & Talkback Thread Part 2

Moe

Off Topic, But is garfield considered Nickelodeon property? since i've seen it in one of Nickrewind's IG posts.
Yes, Garfield is Nick's property now after they bought Paws but there is a catch, Nick doesn't own Garfield live action movies that are currently owned by Disney (20th Century property), Garfield Show (2009-2016) and Garfield and Friends (1988 to 1994).

New Garfield show will be owned by Nick and they are likely to air on Nick initially and possibly dump in Nicktoons if Nick doesn't change their heart.

Looney Turtles

Nick abandoned Nicktoons and TeenNick. It is awful to see Nick to ship unpopular shows to Nicktoons and they treated TMNT badly.
Yeah, TeenNick is just the "iCarly, Henry Danger and Thundermans Channel" now. The channel had already been going downhill since October 2021 when Victorious suddenly disappeared, and the removal of NickRewind was the final nail in the coffin.

parkersfan89

Yes, Garfield is Nick's property now after they bought Paws but there is a catch, Nick doesn't own Garfield live action movies that are currently owned by Disney (20th Century property), Garfield Show (2009-2016) and Garfield and Friends (1988 to 1994).

New Garfield show will be owned by Nick and they are likely to air on Nick initially and possibly dump in Nicktoons if Nick doesn't change their heart.
Thx for clarifying! do you remember the garfield & friends show on CN? it was from around maybe 2014-2015?

Moe

Thx for clarifying! do you remember the garfield & friends show on CN? it was from around maybe 2014-2015?
No, it was Garfield Show (2009) aired on CN at that time.

CN hasn't air Garfield and Friends since left in 1997, but HD remaster aired on Boomerang from 2019 to 2021.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
"@F150Dog: New Garfield show will be owned by Nick and they are likely to air on Nick initially and possibly dump in Nicktoons if Nick doesn't change their heart." Or P+ if it's CG.

Light Lucario

Staff member
That's so sad. I think I remember hearing that he was sick, but I didn't realize that it was cancer. I remember really enjoying Salute Your Shorts back in the day. I remember that he was in Trigun, but I didn't know he was in Fushigi Yugi too. I hope that he is at peace and that his family and loved ones will be okay.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I don't know where to post this...
but Alvin and the Chipmunks movie is in development of Disney.

I guess Nick is officially done with this franchise for now.
Happy 20th Birthday to the Cartoon Network City Era!

Watching this clip from the Princess Power special "Princess Royal Wedding", where Queen Ryung & Queen Olivia get married, makes me glad that the show was picked up by a streaming service. If it was picked up by the Junior 3 (Disney Jr, Nick Jr , & PBS Kids), an episode like this either wouldn't be made or if it,would come when the show was went to a less available channel
Happy 20th anniversary to my favorite CN logo and CN City.
Today marks the 20th Year Anniversary of Cartoon Network's "City Era". This era ties with the "Powerhouse Era" as my favorite era through out the channel's history.

Featured Posts