“The Casagrandes” News & Discussion Thread

kanc

As of earlier this month, I've seen Nick social accounts, as well as advertising on TV, Ronnie Anne (Casagrandes) is talking about Hispanic Heritage Month

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
The Casagrandes half hour episode "Cursed" will air November 25 at 1:00.

Screenshot_20201029-210544.png

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
The audio is poor, but a promo for Cursed came out.

Edit: A higher quality version of the promo came out.

Last edited:

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
When watching the new Casagrandes special Cursed, they showed a promo for the upcoming Christmas special, and the Louds are apparently in that one too.

Last edited:

ToonsJazzLover

Now season 1 ended, The Casagrandes is officially the first Nicktoon since The Loud House (and before that, Harvey Beaks) to end its first season on the main channel. (Kid Danger doesn't count because it only had one season.)

Reactions: Asa

SidChang

The Casagrandes really went out with a bang this season! I was not expecting to see them at the Louds' house again, and for that amount of screen time. Good episode!

JTZ

The Casagrandes really went out with a bang this season! I was not expecting to see them at the Louds' house again, and for that amount of screen time. Good episode!

I was actually disappointed there wasn't more crossover since the promos suggested it would be the focus of the episode. It was a good special, but left me thinking I was denied something greater :/

Spotlight

Members online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Doctor's referrals are the new bane of my existence.
Aiko's outfit is the biggest reason she's the first character I've gone with for my celebration of Magical Doremi. It's something I would totally wear, and it would be super easy to cosplay.

ODS-EP34-057.png
also, I don't know if can ever look at any of the shows connected to Dan Schneider in a good light ever again. some of the actors are ok with us still enjoying them but I don't know if I can get past it.
as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

Featured Posts