Just deal with it!
- Jul 29, 2017
What predictions do you have for Nickelodeon and its other units in 2022? Here are some of mine:
- "Kwarantined Krab", "Hiccup Plague", and "Patrick's Tantrum" air on Nick USA, finally bringing SpongeBob's twelfth season to an end.
- The Loud House is renewed for a seventh season, along with the announcement of a new extended-length special where the Loud family goes to England. (England has cultures different from Scotland, you know.)
- A revival of The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius is announced, which is the Season 4 the original show's crew always wanted to do.
- Big Nate premieres in early 2022 on Paramount+, followed by a premiere on Nickelodeon later. (Although, they could always do a simultaneous P+/Nick premiere instead.)
- A new Nicktoon is announced, one that is animated in Korea and is story-driven.
- The Casagrandes is renewed for a fourth season.
- The first animated show from the newly-formed Avatar Studios is announced.
- ViacomCBS acquires the Alvin and the Chipmunks franchise (although it would be more of acquiring Bagdasarian Productions) from Ross Bagdasarian, Jr. and Janice Karman, and Nick announces a new Alvin and the Chipmunks show, one that is more of a continuation of the 1980's series.
- Nickelodeon promotes the heck out of Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (live-action movie), Top Gun: Maverick, and Under the Boardwalk, both upcoming films from Nick's sibling company, Paramount Pictures.
- Nick@Nite shutters, making Nickelodeon a 24-hour channel.
- Nickelodeon announces a "Redraw Your World"-like rebrand, and unveils an ACME Night-like block. They even re-air holiday specials of their classic original programming for next Christmas.