Will the new Totally Spies season not get released in the US like TDI 2023?

Masontheone

Hey, remember Total Drama Island 2023? It was originally intended to air on Cartoon Network US in 2023 but it never did. However, It did air as normal in other countries and now all of TDI 2023 was leaked before its US premiere. So, I believe the same will happen to Totally Spies.

Goldstar!

What up, dog?
Cartoon Network didn't produce Totally Spies!. They only aired it, and the series hasn't aired the show in over a decade. CN likely doesn't have the broadcasting rights to TS anymore.

Last edited:

PinkieLopBun

That's so interesting!
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
The plan may have been for it to premiere in 2023, but sometimes, delays happen. It's only just premiering in France, and that article Daikun linked even says 2024, so I'm sure it's still on the way. Not even sure Total Drama Island is out of the question just yet. I did think it would premiere by now, but it hasn't been that long and I haven't heard that it won't be.
However, It did air as normal in other countries and now all of TDI 2023 was leaked before its US premiere.
By the way, from what I heard, it wasn't leaked. My friend that likes the show told me that it was released on a streaming service in Italy.

Goldstar!

What up, dog?
That article says that the new Totally Spies! is/was slated to debut on Cartoon Network in 2024, but unless it's going to premiere in the next 6 months, that seems unlikely. It may have been pushed back to sometime in 2025.

Ace

Ace
Cartoon Network just lacks new content and that's probably why they're spreading everything out so much.

JMTV

Pim The Precious Boi
I can't really speculate about whatever or not Totally Spies Season 7 will be coming to Cartoon Network in the US because we just don't know what's gonna happen until it happens.

The Total Drama Island reboot is coming to CN on June 1st, so it's possible that Totally Spies will be coming soon as well. We'll just have to see.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Action! wrote on Dr.Pepper's profile.
Congrats on being promoted!
seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) live tomorrow night (as of this post) :D
I've been promoted to moderator/staff member, just a day after my account turned 7 no less!
Forget "Game of Thrones" and "Walking Dead". I still say "Once Upon a Time" is the best show of the 2010's.
Regarding MeTV Toons, do you think one day that they’ll start airing shows from the 2010’s? Stuff like The Looney Tunes Show or Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated?

Featured Posts