The Loud House News and Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Colton Davis joined the series as a storyboard revisionist. He previously worked on SpongeBob.

ToonJay723

Staff member
Jessica Borutski is now a storyboarder for The Loud House.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
The first few minutes of what is perhaps the upcoming episode "Predict Ability"... in Italian!

Looney Turtles

I think I'll just wait until the episode airs in English.

I'm looking forward to the show coming back, either way.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
And now, the first few minutes of what is perhaps the upcoming episode "Driving Ambition", again in Italian.

Action!

I wonder if the Rocko's Modern Life film could go to Netflix.

kanc

according to zap2it and nickandmore tweet and nick schedules page, new Loud House 30 min special: Cooked will air on Mon Feb 18 at 1PM, and will repeat 3pm, 5pm, and 7pm

kanc

Here's Loud House promo of "Cooked". It mentions it will air presidents day, just never mentioned the time as usual

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
When watching the new Loud House episode, there was a commercial for a week of new episodes on March 4.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I’ve come to a realization. With Superman, Unicorn, Checkered Past, and now Invincible Fight Girl, Adult Swim is straying away from their mission of being adult-only animation, one that’s even in their NAME, to get more advertisers.

The exact reason why CN Real existed.
I REALLY HOPE Adult Swim puts an episode of American Dad before Sailor Moon on Toonami Rewind, CN's shows are NOT CAPABLE giving ratings by their sheer popularity.

I'm guessing since Charlie Adler is more of a voice director now, he's rarely done voice acting in shows where he's not the voice director. Like, shows like The Rocketeer and Spiderman 2017 are among the few recent projects where he's done voice acting without also being the voice director.
I am so happy about the Toonami Rewind block. I am so glad it finally happened.

Featured Posts