The Brak Show "Space Adventure" Webisode Preview!

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
It Was Over 3 and 1/3 Years ago that in the 2003 Adult Swim New Years Eve party the Brak Show was offically cancelled. In fact it was specifically announced in the final Brak show showing during the marathon ("Cardburkey") as well as in the New Years Eve Party itself. At first many were shock and confused: Why would Williams Street offically cancel one of they're own shows, espically Brak who had sort of become a mascot to the AS block? Apparently BS wasn't doing too hot and the creative team was kind of getting tired of it. After offically being confirmed in early 2004, Brak ravished in occasional cameos, ads in which he proclaimed his outrage for the cancellation and telling of when to catch his show on AS for the short time it remained on the block, and other such little "oddjobs". Andy Merill (Brak's VA) Meanwhile continued doing some work for Williams Street (mainly Ogeltohrphe of ATHF) and Cartoon Network Fridays as Longhaul the Truck Drivging Bear. However it seemed like Brak and his existance as a TV show was gone for good...

And gone it stayed. However last year it was announced that along with 12 Oz Mouse and Perfect Hair Forever, Brak would come back as Adult Swim Webisodes. The first of these may be up tommorow, but here's a sneak peak of said webisode for Brak Show, and the first offical new thing you've seen Brak do in over three years.

http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episodeID=8a25c39212901607011290807f010004

Of note is Marsha Crenshaw is back as Brak's mom and apparently the staff's minds are a bit dirtier now, swearing and cursing more then normal in the show. The whole atomoshpere in general seems to be more random then BS use to be too, but I guess we'll see for sure when the full webisode premieres. Till then take these 90 seconds to get reaquainted with Brak and see if you want him to come back to TV or die on the internet and forever again.

Last edited by a moderator:

PC!

lolwut?
That was pretty random...even for the Brak Show. It's nice to see and hear the characters again, but all in all, I can't say I'm looking forward to this.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

did I just get threatened by breakfast cereal
I’ve come to a realization. With Superman, Unicorn, Checkered Past, and now Invincible Fight Girl, Adult Swim is straying away from their mission of being adult-only animation, one that’s even in their NAME, to get more advertisers.

The exact reason why CN Real existed.
I REALLY HOPE Adult Swim puts an episode of American Dad before Sailor Moon on Toonami Rewind, CN's shows are NOT CAPABLE giving ratings by their sheer popularity.

I'm guessing since Charlie Adler is more of a voice director now, he's rarely done voice acting in shows where he's not the voice director. Like, shows like The Rocketeer and Spiderman 2017 are among the few recent projects where he's done voice acting without also being the voice director.

Featured Posts