55x55_dna_prob_wh.jpg
- Number 102

Videogamez
premieres
TONIGHT at 8:45PM
repeats
NONE

This week...
Horace becomes addicted to video games while the Problem Solverz struggle with a rogue game whose artificial intelligence threatens to take over the world.​

trance2009

Good night everybody!
OK, I am smiling at all the game references. Adventure Island, OutRun, Kung Fu.

You won this round, Problem Solverz.

RagnarokSM

Awesome. So I just found out that when I'm tired, I can crawl into a ball, and when people mistake for a bean bag chair, I can jump up and scare them, thanks Alf.

I don't know rather to feel bad or not, but I am kind of enjoying this show.

Don't forget Rad Racer. I loved the game references, as I am a big fan of the 8-bit and 16-bit era. I also loved the throwback to Pitfall, with climbing the vines. The jokes, for me, were nonexistent, but I enjoyed this episode for the game references.

chdr

Really really great episode this week, better than the first one.

Anyone scared off by the first episode should give this one a try. It's a lot better in both the graphics and humor department.

Mesousa

Biggest Hinata Azuma fanboy
Much better. References to slightly obscure video games, ridiculously fun and some clever humor, too!

Dare I say that this was the show of the night (AT and RS came out sorta forgettable to me).

Daxdiv

Does this look like the face of mercy?
I actually enjoyed this episode, surprisingly. I really liked the different styles presented in it. I might stick around for the next episode to see if this was a fluke or not.

Everything missing in the first episode is present here. Much better.

Still going to keep tabs on the next few episodes to see if TBSz sticks to the promise presented in this ep.

J!!!

You're such a little kid~
Really enjoyed this episode. Much better than last week.

Also still loving Mayor (Major?) Dog :3 He's my favorite character so far~

lukeguy

I liked this episode. This show can actually be really funny at times.

...And what's with Tux Dog? Why do they go to him for help every episode?

mordecai321

Just a Regular Fan!

Really, really good episode! I can't wait for more and I loved Ask Alfe. I think they should just make Tux Dog apart of The Problem Solverz. But sometimes he's stuck up.

BigMac

Rebranded
When I saw the first episode, it really didn't look that interesting to me but when I watched the new episode.. I changed my mind.

This was an awesome episode.:D So that means I'm still watching it and so should you.

WMania

Check Out My Avatar Thread!
I skipped the episode on Monday and watched it today and loved it. This episode wasn't better than last week's, but I enjoyed it and especially Ask Alfe. Can't wait for next week.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I wonder if the new Dexter's Lab set will have Rude Removal on it. They were okay with putting The Whoopass Girls on the PPG set many years ago that they were advertising on Cartoon Network (albeit they muted every time it was said in the pilot). This set's clearly for adults.
They should file a lawsuit against MeTV Toons for stealing the classic cartoons away from Boomerang. Boomerang found the classic cartoons first.
Shiloh Otter wrote on LinusFan303's profile.
I will miss your use of Mouse as your pfp, but since your name is LinusFan303, having Linus as your pfp only makes sense.
I haven't seen a channel launch as promising as MeTV Toons since The Hub. Let's hope their similarities don't extend to fate.
Happy 8th Anniversary to the Loud House! I still enjoy the show, mostly.

Featured Posts