TALKBACK - Craig of the Creek - Episodes 87-90 [8/21 (Online) 8/24-8/27 (TV)]

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.

Episodes 87-90

WEEKDAYS at 3:00 PM

Plush Kingdom
Premieres
FRIDAY 8/21 (Online)
MONDAY 8/24 at 3:00 PM (TV)

This week...
Craig, Kelsey, JP and Jessica discover a group of plushie obsessed kids, deep within the creek.
----

The Ice Pop Trio
Premieres
FRIDAY 8/21 (Online)
TUESDAY 8/25 at 3:00 PM (TV)

This week...
Craig sets out in search of Ice Pops on a hot day with the help of an unlikely duo.
----

Pencil Break Mania
Premieres
FRIDAY 8/21 (Online)
WEDNESDAY 8/26 at 3:00 PM (TV)

This week...
When Pencil Break Mania hits the Creek, JP finds himself as an unlikely champion and is forced to defend his title against the very best!
----

The Last Game of Summer
Premieres
FRIDAY 8/21 (Online)
THURSDAY 8/27 at 3:00 PM (TV)

This week...
It's the last day of summer, and the last chance for Craig to uncover an ancient treasure beneath the Creek.​

Dr.Pepper

This was a great batch of episodes. I wonder if we are going to start seeing them at school from time to time on (not that the show is going to become Craig of the School).

Corwin Haught

This was a great batch of episodes. I wonder if we are going to start seeing them at school from time to time on (not that the show is going to become Craig of the School).
Given that previous seasons had Craig doing his homework without school scenes, I doubt it.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

If Dick Dastardly ever returns in a SCOOB! sequel, I am sure he will be voiced by Mike Pollock. What do you think?
Twitter remains super toxic, I do not recommend spending more time on there than you have to. I have friends on there, but meh.
Today marks the 25th Year Anniversary of when the Original Game of the Super Smash Bros. Franchise was released in North America. It's quite surreal to see how far Nintendo's All-Star Battle Royale Franchise has come since its early days.
I watched the first episode of Yuru Camp this morning on a whim, though I did have slight influence from a Twitter friend who really likes it. Can't believe I waited until now to give it a shot, because I really enjoyed it.
I've said this before, but the Ignore button is a life saver.

Featured Posts