Qubo News and Discussion Thread

DavidVi11aronga

"Get a load of T H I S"
They updated the Inside Ion video on ionmedia.com. You guys might want to take a look at this...
A2872060-09D5-43B3-B943-44A3851C4559.png
839D40B1-2F4F-4931-974E-2BCBA760CFBE.png

ToonRo

Qubo needs to stop showing the Ask Me EVERY commercial break. It is getting very annoying.
As far as how long I watched qubo (back when He-Man and She-Ra we're still on), they used to show it only on some commercial breaks, but as of the recent years, it's on mostly every commercial break.

Damian

As far as how long I watched qubo (back when He-Man and She-Ra we're still on), they used to show it only on some commercial breaks, but as of the recent years, it's on mostly every commercial break.
I've watched qubo since 2011, and they didn't show it much back then, but after a few years they started showing it a lot more. Plus they always show the same ones over and over and sometimes they show two or three in a row.

Damian

I think Qubo should air Redwall, Detentionare, Ace Ventura Pet Detective, or Ruby Gloom. Those are some good shows that qubo should pick up.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I'm guessing since Charlie Adler is more of a voice director now, he's rarely done voice acting in shows where he's not the voice director. Like, shows like The Rocketeer and Spiderman 2017 are among the few recent projects where he's done voice acting without also being the voice director.
I am so happy about the Toonami Rewind block. I am so glad it finally happened.
Well, this is how the animated "Married with Children" looks like.
It's interesting how Disney Junior is rebranding, first with the logo, and now educational curriculum being developed under Disney Junior Education And Inclusion rather than the Disney Junior Educational Resource Group.

Featured Posts