November 2019 Nick Premieres

I Am Nickelodeon 1

(Regular Nick Vids) on Twitter & YouTube
Actually thefuton doesn't even have Nickelodeon premieres on week of Nov 25 at all.. Maybe I'm assuming Nickelodeon still doesn't know what the plans for thanksgiving weekend is..
Yeah, My thoughts Exactly...

Viper

I'll Never Forget You Two!
I'm definitely looking forward to more episodes of The Loud House & The Casagrandes.

I see we have one more new episode of Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader. I hope it comes back with new episodes soon.

Theagames10

Actually thefuton doesn't even have Nickelodeon premieres on week of Nov 25 at all.. Maybe I'm assuming Nickelodeon still doesn't know what the plans for thanksgiving weekend is..

Yea maybe that is it.

I don't know if I like what Blue's Clues and You is doing with their episode titles. It looks like they are gonna go the route of what The Amazing World of Gumball did with their episode titles (Like "The ___") when they get to episode 3 "Big News with Blue"

kanc

Sorry for another post:
@I Am Nickelodeon, I was watching Loud House earlier,
today they aired Rocket Man first at 11AM, then Love Birds at 11:15AM

Theagames10

Zap2it has updated the Power Rangers Beast Morphers page and it now shows that episode 19 will air on Nov 30 when you go to the Episode Guide section, still not sure why they count the Halloween episode as the 14th episode when it should be the 21st episode:

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1,

according to zap2it and tvpassport, it looks like Nickelodeon is premiering a half hour special:
on Sun Nov 17 at 11AM-11:30AM - The Smurfs: The Legend of Smurfy Hollow (2013)

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1, the promo that aired last night for JoJo Siwa DREAM Concert did not include a date, but according to nick.com schedules it looks like there will be airing on Fri Nov 22 at 8pm for one hour special. Weird it wasn't listed on thefutoncritic..

I Am Nickelodeon 1

(Regular Nick Vids) on Twitter & YouTube
@I Am Nickelodeon 1, the promo that aired last night for JoJo Siwa DREAM Concert did not include a date, but according to nick.com schedules it looks like there will be airing on Fri Nov 22 at 8pm for one hour special. Weird it wasn't listed on thefutoncritic..
futon needs to update for week of November 25th still too for Nickelodeon.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I want to thank both Silverstar and Goldstar for their awesome posts and great presence in this forum. Love ya!
Hey, internet: You all owe Natasha Klein (creator of Primos) an apology. It doesn't matter if you want to watch the show or not. There was no logical reason to unleash that level of vitriol over just a few words, especially before the show has even aired. Now all of y'all line up and tell her you're sorry.
I'm thinking about leaving animesuperhero forums in the future. I don't know if I want to continue posting much if nobody else is interested.
Also another thing is I have lot of stuff to do and too busy.

Featured Posts